We spent a week in Unit E-1 at Luna Encantada. We had a great trip! So here is the run down on this condo...The location is Great! The pictures on the web site are very accurate, except that the kitchen and entire front of the unit is really dark. This is great for getting your kids to sleep in late! The kitchen isn't super inviting to cook meals in, so we just enjoyed all of the great places to dine on 5th Ave. The pool is right out the door and is a nice temperature and perfect size for the kids. We did have a flood from rain water in the master bedroom, but it was a ton of rain! There was no problem with noise from the outside like some reviews have stated. We slept great at night. Overall it was an amazing family vacation and great value for being able to spread out 4 kids and eat in breakfast and snacks. We would go back again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 luxury condos ideally located on the beach in the charming and bustling village of Playa del Carmen. Walk to everything from your vacation home by the sea. You'll make this vacation again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Luna Encantada Vacation Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico