We stayed at the La Herencia (Hacienda Tres Rios), and it was one of the most relaxing vacations that we have ever had!
The rooms and service at La Herencia were excellent. Our Butlers were fantastic, continually making sure we had everything we needed. My wife and I “salute” Adrian, Miguel, Emanuel, and Rodrigo for looking after us during our stay... They made restaurant, activity, and excursion reservations for us, reserved beach loungers/beds each day that we needed them, and of course the special touches to the room that made this a vacation to remember ... Also, the maid service with the special towel decor was an outstanding touch and shows the elegant side of the service at Hacienda Tres Rios, and made for fantastic memories! Elo the La Herencia (roof top bartender) was awesome; made every drink we asked for and was always pleasant and very helpful.
There were so many different activities to do, which also made this an adventure… All of the staff emphasizes the beautiful natural resources of this property. The Catamaran trip with Miguel at the sail was fun and informative... He maid us feel part of the team! Additionally, I would like to pass on a special note about Jonathan.
Our first experience with Jonathan was in the sports bar Saturday night where he was emceeing the guessing game for TV shows, movies, and cartoons. He was very entertaining, and kept the crowd enjoying themselves... we had a great time! His personality and energy kept the crowd engaged and we were very pleased.
Our next experience with Jonathan was on the Sunday afternoon Segway tour… Jonathan was very thorough training us on the Segway's and keeping us entertained while also watching out for our safety. We also learned a lot about the history of the Hacienda Trace Rios and the Cenotes, what a fantastic experience… Jonathan is definitely a person that I would recommend to anyone for any tour.
I would like to pass on a few more kudos… our restaurant and service experiences were unique, fun, and most of all, rewarding. Luis was our server on a couple occasions for Lobster and Fillet night and also at the Portobello restaurant. He kept us entertained, while providing excellent service during our dinners. Additionally, our waiter (Speedy Gonzales) at the El Alebrije for dinner on our first night provided an outstanding start to the experience at the resort.
A special thanks goes out to Barbara (our concierge) for an informative welcome and first experience at the resort. She explained in detail the welcome package, and made sure we had a great experience out of the gate!
Additionally, Shauna (spelling) was very helpful about other activities at the resort, the local area and adventures, and helped us feel comfortable and secure. Kudos for her team!
I know I have missed many staff members at the Hacienda Tres Rios resort that in one way or another made this a rewarding experience… Thank you so much for the great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico