My friends and I travel quite often and overall we enjoyed our stay at Hacienda Tres Rios. We stayed in a two bedroom suite. I personally loved the marble floors throughout including in the shower. The only issue that we had, was that they were unable to get our private roof-toop hot tub, to work. That didn't bother us as there were sufficient pools and the ocean was just outside.
Upon our arrival we were greeted with a cool glass of pinapple/cucumber juice, that was a nice touch! Although the staff was nice, the only individual who went out of his way to make us feel welcomed was Javier (I believe that was his name), the bartender/waiter at the outdoor resaurant. After the second night, he would bring us different drinks to try out. The Hacienda was nicely decorated and in the evening the lights gave it a beautiful romantic ambiance.
The Hacienda Tres Rios is nice and relaxing, and has many outdoor activities available during the daylight hours, but if you are looking for night life fun, this is not the place for you. You will not find it here as you will need to go possibly to Playa De Carmen for that.
Finally the food... it was amazing!! Fresh juice of various flavors in the morning with traditional Mexcian dishes such as chilaquiles, black beans and prickly pears... yumm!!! Even the chorizo pizza from the stonefire grill was amazing. The evening meals of seafood were all prepared perfectly.
So overall it was a very good trip, I'd return with the family for a relaxing time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico