If you are a peson who is a selective then Hacienda Tres Rios is the place for you. The staff members are very kind and accommodating. They pay attention to detail. There are and array of activities for adults and children to enjoy. The resort is very well kept. They have a low turn over of employees. The employees seems to be invested in their job and they make customer service their number one priority.
The resort is environmentally friendly. They've 326 acres of land. There is a nature park on site. There are many water activities on site such as kayaking, snorkling and diving. They can also arrange off site activities such as horse back riding, para sailing and an array of tours.
The resort has four a la carte restaurants. They have a very great selection of gourmet dishes. They have a Mexican restaurant-- one of my favorites, An Italian restaurant--very intimate and romantic, an Asian infusion--great sushi, and there is an open air grill which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Upon arrival, they greet you with fresh juice! Check in is at 3pm but if you arrive early, they'll keep your luggage and you are allowed to use the facility. A concierge is always present to assist you and give you an itinerary of the actvities for the week. Children have their own check in welcome desk. They receive balloons--the children really have fun.
This is not a resort for loud young people but perfect for families and adults who enjoy nature and tranquility. They do have bands who come in and they have a welcome and a farewell party. There is a theatre on site and at least once a week they have a performance.
They do carry prime brand liquor. They have two bars at the beach, a sports bar, one at the grill, a full bar at the breakfast buffet and in the evening, there is a martini bar overlooking the river. The clientelle is mostly polite and well mannered. Their wine selection has gotten much better over the years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico