Hi everyone - I spent a week Hacienda Tres Rios, Riviera Maya last February. I have to say neither the food or the service were great, however we were having a good time until a member of the hotel's personnel stole my sunglasses right from my table while I was having breakfast. The hotel was terribly slow to try to figure out a solution. I had to follow up with them almost to the degree of chasing them down for two months and after all of that time they just told me that they were unable to cover my loss when even their security personnel acknowledged that it was clearly a straightforward robbery and they have already asked me for my financial information to reimburse me for my loss. If you do end up staying at this resort, please beware to take care of your personal belongings a bit more than usual and be prepared to deal with an incredibly incompetent management!
By the way, the resort offered 2000 mxn credit on my next visit...of course I am never going back but seriously if anyone wants it, I can transfer the benefit!! Let me know.
P.S. There are plenty of options in Cancun & RM, I would not book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico