We spent 5 nights at Tres Rios and had a very positive experience. The staff are very helpful and courteous. Silvestre the" Bell boy " helped us to sort out our return trip to the airport. Hector the concierge introduced us to the resort and answered questions that we had. Maria as well at the concierge desk was knowledgeable and capable.The meals were amazing in the speciality restaurants and we had no problem getting a table. The resort is young and still expanding so the beach directly in front of the resort still needs some work due to seaweed. there is a beach that has been cleared 100yds away on their property that is great for kids with shallow water , light waves and white sand. There is a bike tour and a snorkel tour on the grounds.The bikes are not of great quality to enjoy and the helmets are cracked and don't fit well. Hopefully, new bikes are on order! A few minor items needed fixing in the room and these repairs were taken care of within the hour. The rooms and the grounds are immaculate, and the gardens that were planted from the onsite nursery are beautiful. We would recommend this resort to others .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Splendia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico