My husband and I spent a week at Hacienda Tres Ríos late in October. Not being the top tourist season, we had a most enjoyable holiday every single day: the facilities and service were impecable. We took advantage of the Spa and found it very accomodating to our needs. Every single person, from the booking to the therapists, treated us cordially and professionally (Angeles and Rosario, and 2 others whose names unfortunately escape me, thank you for the excellent service). Housekeeping was always diligent, our room was always in PERFECT condition (Martha Caamal Palomo deserves special mention), towels were plump, and the broken hairdryer was quickly replaced for a hand-held one. There is variety in the restaurants. I enjoyed Alebrije the most. The choice of tequilas was great and the micheladas by the pool, so refreshing. The buffet offered a good selection for those of us who prefer the more authentic Mexican flavours. The chefs, the waiters/waitresses were diligent in their duties, special mention to Anel Cahun for her warm hospitality. It comes to no surprise that people reciprocate when they are treated with respect and warm dignity. I enjoy vacationing in Mexico, finding that service seems to come across as genuine. I wouldn't hesitate coming back to this hotel and have higlhly recommended it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico