The Haciendas Tres Rios was a vacation to remember. My wife and our friends were treated with high quality service from the time we arrived and met our valet, Orlando. We were introduced to a studio bedroom, the bathroom was huge and the beds luxurious. My wife requested extra pillows and were given orthopedic side sleeping pillows. We had dinner at the Mexican Restaurant with our waiter Armando who was excellent.
The three pools were clean and encircled with palm trees and service was not an issue with our servers, Jorge, Cristan, and Ignacious. All were polite and worked hard to provide excellent service. We had breakfast daily at the pool bar cafe and Claudia ensured service was top quality.
I recommend everyone take advantage of the on sight tours. Mira and Jennifer provided an educational bike tour of the Cenotes and snorkeling down the pristine river of this nature reserve. We venture to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum which were amazing then off to Playa del
Carmen. The Mexican people were friendly and welcoming. The highlight of the vacation was the Secret River Tour, it was an enlightening experience with our guide Pablo.
Have dinner at the chef's table with Chef Oscar it will be an event.
My wife loved that she was part of the ecosystem were a river flowed right out front of our rooms and we could watch the iguanas and our two buddies Pancho and Mauritizio who area cross between a racoon and anteater.
Love it can't wait to return to paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico