We visited the lovely Le Reve for 5 nights and it wasn't long enough. We booked our trip via email and all of the follow up from the staff was prompt and very courteous. Upon our arrival at the airport, our private car and driver were waiting. We too has some concerns when turning down the street that leads to the resort, and yes, the last 1/2 miles was bumpy- not a big deal! I'd do it over and over again to stay at this amazing hotel. And that's the plan! This hotel was perfect for what we wanted- quiet, relaxation, and romance. The property is small, but breathtakingly beautiful at every turn. They do a phenomenal job of paying attention to detail. Both the service and the food were top notch! The staff was very kind and always made sure that we had everything that we needed. Roberto who works the afternoon/evening shift made our trip memorable, along with Carlos and Ishmael. Mornings we were greeted by Ivan and Antonio with plenty of coffee and more delicious food! We recommend trying the mutolenos for breakfast- and save room because the fresh breads that come with breakfast are delicious. Lunch- as strange as it sounds to order in Mexico, the club sandwich is great. And we ate the salbutes and scallops on risotto almost every day! As foodies, we agree the chef is wonderful! We never left the resort other than to walk the beach, which only validated that we were at the right place after seeing all the mega resorts with people crammed into beach chairs piled on top of one another. Not us, not at Le Reve. I can't say enough about the beauty, tranquility, service, and the food. We loved every minute of our stay and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa, a 25 room boutique hotel right in front of the Caribbean sea, located 10 km North of Playa del Carmen. Enjoy excellent Mexican hospitality and cuisine in a setting of splendor and tranquility. Enjoy a majestic comfort just for adults, in the middle of nature, great privacy, delicately personalized service and a splendid view over the sea. Le Reve Hotel & Spa, the dream becomes real. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Splendia, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Le Reve Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico