My boyfriend and I arrived on 12/27. We were greeted at the crowded Cancun airport with a private car from the resort. The trip was pleasant and the driver was friendly. Upon arrival, we were served 2 refreshing drinks and let to our cabana. The cabana was spacious and clean and best of all, it had its own private diving pool and was about 15 steps from the ocean. Truly majestic! During our 5-day stay, we were treated like royalty with the staff going out of their way to pamper us and cater to our every need. I have travelled extensively but have never had the pleasure of staying at a true small, boutique hotel. We enjoyed great, fresh and innovative meals with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and seafood. I would never go anywhere else when in the Riviera Maya area. Ten out of ten!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa, a 25 room boutique hotel right in front of the Caribbean sea, located 10 km North of Playa del Carmen. Enjoy excellent Mexican hospitality and cuisine in a setting of splendor and tranquility. Enjoy a majestic comfort just for adults, in the middle of nature, great privacy, delicately personalized service and a splendid view over the sea. Le Reve Hotel & Spa, the dream becomes real. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Reve Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Le Reve Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico