This was our first time to Mexico and a great time was had by us at this small resort. Everything was well taken care of the staff was friendly and very attentive. The resort was only about 1/2 full if that while we were there, it was the off season. Which was perfect for us we wanted to sip drinks on the beach and not be bothered by screaming kids. Definitely one of the best vacations we have ever been on. The food was awesome and the drinks were plentiful, delicious and well mixed. My only complaint is that we could not get Crown Royal and Grey Goose left in the room, but the bar wasn't far away anyway. Room service 24 hours a day and if you were 1/2 way done with dinner and wanted to finish it in the room it was not a problem and promptly delivered with a smile ;-) We will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.