Isla Mujeres is an absolutely fantastic resort. We never once had to wait for anything. There were always chairs on the beach, hammocks near the pool, chairs at the pool, and the staff was absolutely amazing to meet our every request. This is a smaller resort, but we had the best service imaginable and met some great people. The food was amazing, the beds were comfortable, and the rooms were cleaned and stocked daily! Not only is the Palace a great place, but the whole island is very friendly and fun! We will definetly be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres