As Palace members, we have been to many of the Palace locations but had not yet stayed at the Isla Mujeres Palace. We chose Isla for our November getaway for its couples only and smaller size. We were looking for a quiet serene location out of the hustle and bustle. What we found was a hidden gem in this small resort with exemplary service and the quiet that we were looking for. The staff is great and make every attempt to take care of whatever you need. You can explore the island by boat, taxi, golf cart. From the moment we arrived at the hotel, we were treated as VIPs by the entire staff. I wont single them out by name because they were all great. We will definitely return to Isla Mujeres Palace for another visit in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres