“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Snellville, Georgia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Shrimp tacos that were absolutely mouth watering and a "Mexican Plate" which had several fun appetizer items. Great stuff. Nice atmosphere, great service and tasty food! We'll definitely go back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Auckland, New Zealand
“Very Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Oh dear... We thought we'd struck gold with the deal they were advertising for beers and tacos for a cheap price. It was unfortunately the poorest lamest tacos we've ever had ( basically tiny chunks on meat and a smattering of lettuce), tasteless guacamole and average service. We were then chased down the street for not giving a big enough tip. Avoid.

Toronto
“Best tacos in the whole wide world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

While on an excursion to Isla Mujeres my fiance and I found this little gem and I will come back every time I am there from now on. We made it our mission to find this place again after we discovered it in 2013. Thankfully, we have good memories and were reunited April 2014. Cold beer and delicious tacos! I love that the restaraunt is small and has the real Mexican feel to it. The pink-ish oily sauce is so amazing! Sounds weird, wish I knew what it was called. I even asked if I could purchase a bottle, but it is made in house. I will continue to recommend this place to everyone, and I will visit for tacos every time I am on the island!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place had great Mexican food, fast service and no waiting. So good that we came back two nights in a row.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Bernardino, California
“A fun night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

My daughter and I stopped in for dinner one night and after walking Hidalgo for half an hour or so, decided to eat here. The food service was a little slow, though our drinks came right away. I ordered Yucatan style chicken and was disappointed because it was rather bland, even though it was nice and moist since it is cooked in banana leaves. My daughter enjoyed her shrimp tacos, but then again, she always does! The service was friendly.