“Clucking awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Guerrero, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Improve this listing
Ranked #99 of 166 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: There are 2 in centro. I have eaten at both and also submitted a request a minute ago for the one on Hidalgo. Thanks!
Iowa
“Clucking awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Best rotisserie style chicken on the island! My boyfriend and I split a half chicken for lunch one day and with all the sides they serve you, it completely filled us up! Great food!

Visited March 2013

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Ridiculously great chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place features roasted chicken, done perfectly. In addition to being properly cooked, the chicken here tastes great because the local chicken has no chemicals added anywhere from egg to chicken to table. It is tender,juicy and very, very, tasty. My wife gets a little embarrassed when we eat there, as I end up with chicken juice running down my arms while I eat, so we often get it ¨to go¨. Sides are adequate, but unexciting, but the chicken is si good, I don´t mind the average sides.

Visited January 2013
Arctic Bay, Canada
“Great Bar B Q Chichen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Have eatin here twice so far and wonderful bar b q chicen we did not leave hungry the wife and I give it 2 Isla thumbs up

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ontario
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Bane and his chicken...cannot go to Mexico and not have this chicken! In low season he said he sells 60 chickens a day! Wow..amazing business!

100 pesos per family dinner. Still comes with a choice of rice or spaghetti, tortillas, pickled onions, peppers, liquid frijoles (well, that's what I call it lol...it's like gravy). Individual dinners were as cheap as 50 pesos.

Delicious!

• Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is probably some of the best chicken I've ever eaten. AND it comes with rice, beans, everything. Get there early cause they can sell out.

• Visited May 2012