We stayed here the first week in November.
The room was spacious and clean. The housekeepers were great, and there was never a wait if we needed anything. My younger daughter opted to use the couch bed in the room and we asked for it to be made up for her on the first night. Every night after they came to do it automatically.
Yadi at the front desk is wonderful. She answered all of our questions and is very efficient at her job. If she is not a manager, she should be promoted!
The hot tubs do not work. The shower comes on boiling hot and takes some work to cool down ( careful with young kids)
Not sure what the story is with the restaurant. Apparently they are separately owned and you cannot sign anything to your room. We had a few drinks and snacks , it was ok. Pool is very clean. Kind of cold. Surrounding neighborhood is a bit run down looking. The location is 30 minute walk from downtown where most of the restaurants and shops are. Just walk to the road and a taxi will give you a ride for 3 or 4 bucks! No Internet except for in the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres Hotel
- Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres
- Resort Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.