“Fabulous Place-Great food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Limon

Limon
Calle Lizeta , Colonia la Gloria | Colonia La Gloria, Isla Mujeres 77400, Mexico
+52 998 130 1924
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fabulous Place-Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went on a week night, was a party of 6 and was greeted immediately by the friendly staff. We sat on the back patio. The owner and staff were very friendly and the food was excellent. I would consider this a nice restaurant. I would recommend this to anyone that goes there and wants a nice meal.

Thanks,
Kerrie from Kansas City, MO

Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for your review and for dining at Limón. We are glad you enjoyed your evening!

• Hebrew first
New York, NY
“DELICIOUS! Que rica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Some friends I met at my hotel recommended I check out Limon for some of the best food on the island and I must say there were right! I had coconut shrimp with this divine sweet and sour sauce that was out of this world! I had a hibiscus margarita which was phenomenal as well. The owner, Sergio, is such a sweetheart. He cares about his customers and ensuring that you have a great experience. The food is well worth taking a trip away from Avenida Hidalgo to experience some incredible food, friendly service and a beautiful atmosphere. I'm still dreaming about that coconut shrimp!

Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the coconut shrimp! Thank you for dining with us!
Ottawa, ontario
“Delightful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Best tuna tartar I have every experienced. Others in our group also raved about the bruchetta and seafood pasta.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
So glad you enjoyed the Tuna Tartar! Thank you for your review and for dining at Limón.
Stratford, Connecticut
“Fine Dining in La Gloria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This past Saturday my husband and I finally made to to Limon . We have eaten here before and are never disappointed with the high caliber of food. We began our meal with the house salad for me and mi esposo the mussels (he response after eating I should have ordered two) they were
fantastic. Next he had the pork in chillies and I the tuna. Iam a fussy tuna eater I like it very rare
but well grilled on the outside It was perfect.Sergio takes great care to make sure all is done to perfection. Anyone who loves great food and most of us do. It is well worth the trip to La Gloria while on Isla. Any cab driver knows where it is.

Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's always a pleasure to read how much customers enjoy our food! Thank you for dining at Limón again.
“Awesome presentation Awesome dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to go for dinner on the island. My wife and I have been going to Isla for years. Sergio has done an incredible job creating a one of a kind restaurant on Isla mujeres. Love the food and the presentation is incredible. You can't go wrong here.

Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Happy to hear that Limón is one of your favourite restaurants to dine at! So glad you enjoyed your evening! Thank you for writing a review and for dining with us!