“YUmmmmmmmie!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lola Valentina

Lola Valentina
North Hildago Street | Pedestrian street in centro...beach end, Isla Mujeres 77400, Mexico
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For food lovers looking for creative Mexican and Caribbean Seafood using local and the freshest of ingredients. This restaurant puts out some of the best plates on Isla Mujeres. Stop by and taste the difference everyday 8am-qpm & 5pm-10:30. Smiling faces await to serve you!
Grand Forks, Canada
“YUmmmmmmmie!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

As I suspected,,,,,,this place is a hit with me and my friends! She has opened another outstanding restaurant, everyone at my table had enjoyed their dinners! Anyone planning on having dinner here will not be disappointed! (The owner was the previous owner of Mango Cafe on Isla Mujeres).

Asheville, North Carolina
“Great addition to Centro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We ate here twice, both times were fabulous. For Breakfast I had this really unique style of french toast that was not so "eggy". Both times all of the people at the table had great meals.

Visited January 2012
Montreal
“AMAZING Creamy Lobster Mac & Cheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Heard about this new place on TA and decided we would give it a try.

It was a very nice setup and menu was interesting. Our starter was the Gorgonzola dip with roasted red peppers and homemade bread. OMG that was good!! It had a bit of sweet crunch to it and we swallowed that in minutes!

Hubby had a creamy lobster mac & cheese and I had Grouper stuffed with shrimps, lobster and crab. Hubby wanted to scream his dish was so good!
Mine was OK but I was extremely disappointed they used fake crab meat (what I call Pollock) in my fish. I would’ve appreciated my dish without the imitation crab. I thought to myself, why on earth would a restaurant on this island use fake crab meat in a dish?

And just because of this, I didn't rate it Excellent. But Yes I would definitely go back but will not be having the stuffed fish.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“excellent food- a bit pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

the fusion of carribbean and spicy mexican- we had coconut shrimp starter with yucutan pork and plantains- it was yummy!

Nebraska
“Didn't live up to the hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Beautiful location, our food was edible at best. One of us had lobster mac and cheese and it was terrible. It seemed like the staff was more worried about setting up for salsa dancing than taking care of the guests with questionable food!