“Scuba Diving for the first time” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 46 Activities in Isla Mujeres
More attraction details
Owner description: ISLA MUJERES TRIPS, Info & Tours Center by Mariel is a tour operator located in Isla Mujeres. Book the best tours in Isla, Cancun and Riviera Maya and obtain an excellent service. We provide quality, safety and lots of fun! Snorkeling, scuba diving, swim with the whale sharks, swim with dolphins, Contoy Island, Garrafon Park, Chichen Itza,Coba, Tulum, Xcaret, Xel Ha and more!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Scuba Diving for the first time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We met Maru while walking downtown and booked a Scuba Diving trip for my group (4 of us). By the time our day came we ended up bring an additional 2 people with us. Everything about the trip was made memorable by Maru and Isla Mujeres Trips.

None of us had any experience and they took all the time necessary to make us comfortable. One of the people in my group was a little more afraid than the rest and they took the time to do everything they could to make her comfortable, including holding her hand through the entire dive.

I can't say enough about our experience with Isla Mujeres trips, and Maru especially. I will be booking our entire trip through her the next time we plan on traveling to Isla Mujeres.

Thanks again!!

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“out of the hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

we went walking out of the hotel and this person charged us way cheaper than the hotel. the boat was not fancy but VERY FUN!!! the driver is known as "pollito" and his wife they both were lots of fun to ride with! they took us snorkeling to see beautiful reefs and the fish, my BF also took pictures with a shark!!! they have them in a little surrounded area. Food at the island was GREAT very tasty fish!!! we stayed to see the sun set and it was gorgeous!!! great experience!!!

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, AL
7 attraction reviews
“Snorkeling in Isla Mujeres”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

A referral to Isla Mujeres Trips led me to just the snorkeling tour I was looking for. Their staff were so friendly and efficient. They took my booking in person and I was on the reefs that very morning. We snorkeled off the lighthouse, boated by part of the dolphin show, and saw MUSA, the underwater sculptures near Manchones reef. We then stopped for crew to cook freshly barbecued fish for us including salad, pasta, and rice. This was included in the price, but drinks were extra. There was the option to visit the turtle farm while waiting. It is a small boat with attentive crew. I would highly recommend this tour operation.

Visited May 2013
Derby, Kansas
7 attraction reviews
“EXCELLENT PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

during my recent 5 day trip to isla mujeras, i used isla mujeras trips twice. Maru booked me a trip to isla contoy, which was well worth seeing and enjoying...she also helped me rent a golf cart for 24 hours...i would not hesitate to visit with maru, and book any trip or services she might be able to get for you...thanks

Visited April 2013
Rugeley, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Fantastic boat trip and snorkelling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Booked locally and what a bargain, full day from the marina, took us over to the island, say the turtle sanctuary, swam with lemon sharks, had an hour on the island, beaches were beautiful and snorkelling v good, nice meal and return trip. The guy was also entertaining, funny and informative.

Visited March 2013