“Yummy breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 166 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Houston, TX
“Yummy breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast after a night of partying. We weren't disappointed! I had the eggs benedict with a piece of steak.. very good!

We had to sit outside, as the inside is a little small. It wasn't too bad, we found a spot in the shade.

Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
oregon
“Fresh juice, great cinnamon rolls, awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was the bomb! Potatoes with breakfast were great. Fresh bread was very tasty. Bacon yum! Homemade jam. Staff way friendly!

Visited December 2013
Estes Park, Colorado
“We went back for thirds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had breakfast here one morning. And then we kept coming back. We tried many items on the menu and they were all delicious. Service was good and the food was delicious. I thought it was priced about the same as the other restaurants on the island.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stillwater, Minnesota
“We're back again and again and again with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We've come here so many times I've lost count over three trips to the isla. My husband and I are proud owners of a Rooster t-shirt and a Rooster mug that I drink out of at my office in the USA, drinking coffee while I am not there and lamenting that I was. My husband is addicted to their Caribbean eggs benedict, which is "Caribbean" in that it is served with a spiny lobster tail. We've also come to samplel and really love their chicken tacos, one of the best gazpachos I've ever had (spicy and sweet and perfect for the hot weather), a curry chicken salad, and some kind of a grilled flat bread sandwich. We keep repeating our favorites there, so sorry we haven't reviewed more menu items, but we stick with what we love. Oh, our friends had their smoothies, which were also thick and excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Love the Rooster!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

My sister recommended we go here for breakfast. We ended up not going until lunchtime but they didn't give me any grief about ordering from the breakfast menu like many American restaurants would have. That was a good start. Our server was very friendly and was all smiles. Her favorite thing on the menu is the Caribbean Benedict, which is like a regular Benedict but with a lobster tail and on their own homemade bread rather than English muffin. It was rich and decadent, exactly what I was expecting. Yum! Hubby ordered fish tacos with a cup of gazpacho. The soup was really nice. It was delicate but flavorful. It is the perfect warm weather food. If I wasn't so full, I would have gotten my own bowl of gazpacho. Next time we are here, we will for sure be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere