“Just another place to eat” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Stayton OR
“Just another place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

During our stay on Isla Majures we never had a bad meal but L'Argentina ranked the lowest. The food was pricey and not as good as some of the other places we ate at. Their steaks were good, ribs average and fish was a step below many of their competitors. There is competition all around them and they are in the street competing for your business so you think their prices and food would be excellent but we were mildly disappointed.

Visited December 2012

Great Falls, Montana
“Horrible Food...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have to agree with the others; the food was horrible. Staff was very friendly but it was horrible food and not cheap. Would not recommend this place to ANYONE.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stillwater, Minnesota
“If you like food, then don't go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Okay, I know that title was harsh, but I am a serious eater on vacation. I would not even write this if it were mediocre. However, this is probably the worst meal on the island. I don't want to deter people from going (that is, if they don't care at all about flavor and desire to eat overcooked, salty, dry meat), I just really urge the owners and chef to reconsider. Please? It is not like I WANT to write a bad review; I very badly would love to tell the world how delicious a meal was to me. Sadly, I cannot. On a bright note, it is located in an area for people watching. Maybe you want that or a drink? Sure, go for that!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Good spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food we had here was good, and the drinks were nice and strong - a win, win in my book. I had the filet mignon y pollo fajitas and absolutely loved them. My friend had the mahi mahi; she said that it was good, but it was slightly overcooked and could have used a bit more sauce. The location of this place is great if you're looking to people-watch or just be in a busy area. The waitstaff was very attentive.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Good place for drinks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of the best spots for evening drinks in town. It's right in the middle of the main street so people watching is perfect. And they make great drinks, but be sure to check your bill carefully. Don't bother eating here though - I have tried 3 times and been disappointed. Terrible food.

Visited February 2012