“Great Facilities” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa de los Suenos

You added Casa de los Suenos to your Saves list
Casa de los Suenos
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carretera a Garrafon | Fracc. Turquesa lote 9 A y B, Isla Mujeres, Mexico   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Facilities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We did not stay at the hotel but used the facilites for the day...You just have to pay 120 pesos per adult to use the pool, kayak's, snorkeling gear. Great place but LOTS of steps so if you cannot do steps would not recommend, otherwise great place for a beautiful view!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Highlands Ranch, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I went to my sisters Destination wedding at Casa de los Suenos with a friend of mine and we had a wonderful time. Jason and the staff were very helpful and courteous and were willing to help us when we needed it. The food was Fabulous and the drinks were out of this world. The rooms were more Beautiful than the pictures we looked at and I really enjoyed being out on the Balcony looking out at the turquois waters from our room. This was a little piece of paradise. We were there with my family and my sisters friends and I had such a good time and I didn’t want to go home. I did Snorkeling and Zip lining and that was so Awesome. We went in a golf cart and got to view the town and shopped and drank Pina Calada’s at one of the towns Bars. I cannot wait until I can go back again. This place was probably one of the nicest places I have ever stayed at and I will recamend casa to everyone I know. Thank you Jason and staff for making this a wonderful vacation
Stayed March 2013,
traveled with family and friends
Cindy Manuel

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We've spent three nights in Casa Sueons, and it has been really great. The 10-rooms boutique hotel in the isolated side of this lovely little island
provided us a real romantic and quiet atmosphere, perfect for our honeymoon needs.
The ocean view from the room was amazing, the room itself was well equipped and very beautiful in every little detail,
And the staff was very friendly and help full for any question or request we had.
The only issue that bothered us was the loud music that they played during meals in the restuarant area. For such a romantic and beautiful place, a quiet music would be much more suitable.
Besides of that - We loved this place very much!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My now husband and I booked the entire hotel for our wedding guests for our destination wedding in May 2013 on Isla Mujeres. All of our friends who stayed there were very happy with their experience. My husband and I stayed in the Presidential Suite (which is bigger than our condo!) and I have to say that this suite provided the nicest hotel accommodations we have ever paid for. The suite is huge! Complete with a living room, dinning area, full kitchen, guest bathroom, large master bathroom (w/ enclosed toilet), a very large walk in closet and it's own private pool. The staff at the hotel were great and answered all of our questions and treated our guests wonderfully. I can't wait to go back, I miss it already.

Room Tip: The presidential suite isn't cheap but it is worth every penny (or peso).
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a perfect getaway for us just off the beaten path and I highly recommend to anyone. We were very please with our stay, the accommodations, the food and the service. We were there for a friends wedding last October (2012) and we rented out the entire home for the wedding party. Make sure you get a room with a view of the water as the open terrace is perfect to wake up to. Very romantic and quiet. Meeting the owner was a real pleasure as well; you can tell she takes pride in her place and providing a great atmosphere for her guests. I am in the resort rental business here in coastal NC, therefore normally quite picky when it comes to my expectations. Casa de los Suenos meet those expectations and I will suggest this place to any and all.

Enjoy!

Brian M

Room Tip: Any one of the private rooms were very nice! Make sure you have a view of the water!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This place is very beautiful but they have a lot of roaches found some in are room running around i told the guys that take care of the place and he bring some bug spray it really didnt help for what it cost there shouldnt be any ROACHES AND THEY ARE NOT LITTLE ONE THERE BIG ONES also we got some orange juice and when we open it had all kind of little bug running around the top i thought this place would be nice to stay for a few day and read all the reviews sound so good but they didnt say nothing about the ROACHES

Room Tip: Hotel Bahia Chac Chi (Great Value!) and very clean
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BarManager, Owner at Casa de los Suenos, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Casa de los Suenos. It's never good to hear that a guest wasn't completely happy during his or her stay with us. We make every effort to ensure that it doesn't happen often. Still, when you live in the tropics, bugs are a constant battle - especially during the hotter months. To manage this, we fumigate the rooms and common areas of the hotel frequently, with biologically friendly products, and we supplement that with localized, targeted spraying whenever needed. As any hotel should, we thoroughly clean rooms daily and are constantly cleaning the common areas throughout the day. We make extreme efforts in the kitchen areas to maintain clean and sanitary conditions and even encourage our guests not to leave leftover food in their rooms unless properly stored in the in-room refrigerators. Overall we think we do a great job of minimizing the impact of unwelcome tropical pest guests. We hold ourselves to a high standard in this and every other way when it comes to our guests' experience here. We will continue to strive for perfection.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Casa de los Suenos during a business trip to Isla Mujeres. My group was actually staying at a private home next door but I elected to extend my stay and wanted something close by. We actually had eaten at the hotel restaurant every day (food was amazing!) but didn't realize that there was an entire boutique hotel up the hill.

I met the owner one night over dinner and was impressed by the amenities. Next day, I dropped by to see the rooms. Wow! First of all, even though the standard rooms are nice, go right for the Serenity Suite. The view is amazing, the bed is incredibly comfortable, and there is a large deck with chairs to relax on and view the sunset. In addition, there is a private dock off which you can use their sea kayaks and snorkeling gear at no charge.

Loved this place and I will be back!

Room Tip: Go right for the Serenity or the Presidential Suite!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Casa de los Suenos? Share your experiences!