“Beatiful warm inviting place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa de los Suenos

You added Casa de los Suenos to your Saves list
Casa de los Suenos
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carretera a Garrafon | Fracc. Turquesa lote 9 A y B, Isla Mujeres, Mexico   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Certificate of Excellence 2014
york pa
“Beatiful warm inviting place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

my husband and I stopped here one day while exploring the island by golf cart. What a wonderful place. We had a few beers at the bar. They were the coldest beers we had on Isla. We were staying in Centro, but this place is amazing, we met one of the owners, who gave us a tour of the presidential suite. would love to stay at this resort, but is beyond our budget. I am not saying it is not worth the price or too expensive, but is out of my price range. would like to save to spend a few nights here as I am sure it would be a wonderful stay. owner was extremely nice , property was beautiful and clean and bar service was excellent. this place will blow you away

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Palm Desert, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Went on a day trip to Isla Mujeres and found this beautiful boutique hotel. We ended up spending four days there. The service, hospitality, and food were awesome. It truly felt like paradise. You have to experience this place. I'll be back...

Room Tip: All rooms have a beautiful view..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

What a diamond in the rough, except nothing there is in the rough. We found Casa de los Suenos by accident and what a find! We had a bad experience at another hotel and ended up staying here for 3 nights. I've traveled quite a bit and usually stay at big all inclusive resorts but from now on, the only place I want to go back to is Casa de los Suenos. I just don't have enough good words for the staff and management. Nothing is overlooked there! So many little things that count from the coffee/tea and OJ at your door at 7:30 every morning to the make-up mirror. The rooms are just beautiful, the beds so comfortable, the Presidential Suite magnificent, the food is fabulous, the drinks delicious, the views magnificent and the infinity pool is just too beautiful. They have a yoga room and nice spa.The thing that impressed me the most, though, was the staff. I had some trouble with my passport being stolen (from the other hotel we had left) and I just thank God I was at Casa de los Suenos! They helped me so much, I just can't tell you! Typed out directions for me, sent one of the staff with me to file a police report. Such a comfort to me in a stressful situation. Just trust me about this place. You will love it and be very impressed! If there were 10 stars, I'd give all of them to Casa de los Suenos!

Room Tip: Well, if I could choose, I'd choose the Presidential Suite! It has it's own infinity pool an...
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

First trip to Cancun and after doing research for days on Trip Advisor I chose an all inclusive hotel on the beach in Cancun. I considered staying in Isla Mujeres but thought it may be too slow for my taste... I was wrong! I went to visit the island 2 days into my trip and ran across this little boutique hotel and fell in love the second I walked in. The decor had a true Mexican hacienda flavor; satillo tiled floors with a pool that over looked the ocean & everything was truly first class. You could drink margaritas while you were lounging in the pool at the bar. The owner was so nice she said that the kayaking & snorkeling were free & told us to make ourselves at home. The food was absolutely delicious & I do consider myself a foodie, I LOVED the smoked fish tacos!!! I will never stay any where else when I come back to Cancun, this hotel made my vacation!!!!!

San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Amazing! Started our trip at Me in cancun. Accidentally found this place on a day trip to the isla and stayed there for the rest of our trip. The food, hospitality, the chill vibe was all amazing. We will definitly stay here again! If your thinking about staying in Cancun, don't ! You will not be let down by staying here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were so in love with this beutiful amazing place we only left to see the city for one day...We were treated like royality the service was fantastic the food was unreal...Fixed us whatever we wanted...We were there on our 53rd anniverasry...We live in Puerto Adventuras and have been to all the hotels and resorts around here BUT this was the best...What a wonderful second Honneymoon

Room Tip: First floor walkout to pool
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This boutique hotel is really a gem within the busy Mexican riviera Maya. The house is designed beautifully and makes you feel at home. Beds are incredibly comfortable and...if you have a chance sneak a peek into the honeymoon suite!

Served breakfast was good. The hotel has a private pier wi amazing views over the blue water.

The only reason why I don't give five stars is the fact that the hotel needs to improve their service. While the staff tries to accommodate everything and all people are really nice, some hotel rules are not understandable and cast a shadow over a mostly satisfactory stay.

First, payment. Upon arrival we are bugged to pay immediately and reminded constantly, in other luxury resorts I pay at my convenience, usually at the end of the stay.

Then, restaurant. The beach restaurant staff is not really friendly and helpful. During a wedding party they would not even allow to open one bottle of spirit which one of us brought over from Europe.
For reasons i cannot understand, they close on lunch, and also no bar is available at the beach for drinks during daytime. Walking up to the lobby is far, and there are not even courtesy phones. Food is OK but not exciting.

Then, cleaning. We had a couple drinks by the beach the other day and left bottles etc by the beach. Things were not cleaned up and next morning, after a wedding party, we went down to a dirty, beer-bottle filled beach which was not really nice to look at.

Overall anyway, I recommend this hotel, especially for weddings. For the price paid, I would appreciate an increased effort in service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Casa de los Suenos? Share your experiences!