What a marvelous place just to chill out! We read relaxed, swam , snorkeled, sunned, drank, ate and just enjoyed the very friendly staff and local people. Don't go if you want a nightlife and boistrous activity. But if you are looking for a chance to get away and relax, it is perfect. You can even get a massage on the beach. The sand is fine and white; the water clear and turquoise. The rooms are not deluxe appointed but clean and comfortable.
Two hints: 1. Confirm your room type in writing; we asked for 2 beds and got a king.However, it overlooked the ocean, steps from the sea (room #11)
2. Eat in town at restaurants off the main drag; food was good, cheap, safe. check local blogs for good tips on where to go.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Na Balam Beach
- Na Balam Beach Isla Mujeres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The love for nature, an admiration to the Mayan culture and a concern for holistic wellness are reflected in this haven of peace and serenity. Na Balam offers you a place to enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean sea and its sunsets with personalized services and attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HostelWorld, Otel, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Na Balam Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.