Everyday, trying to get a simple pot of coffee to the room at this "luxury" hotel was impossible. One hour and twenty minutes on Sunday. One hour Saturday. They "didn't have enough pots" was the claimed reason. Why don't they buy more? When we got to the room it was moldy and the bed was like cold cement. Pillows like rocks. Was able to get an egg crate the 2nd day. A/C controls didn't work. Food on the buffett was pathetic. Have to stand in front of a waiter to get them to stop, then they disappear. Bartenders only serve the waiters, but there are too few waiters, so you can't get service. Staek from room service was 2' wide, 1' deep and burned, french fries cold and no salt or ketchup. Things just seemed to get worse and worse. Even the management appeared not to care. I would strongly recommend against staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres