We arrived via the ferry and were delighted to see that the hotel was walking distance from the pier. After checking in, staff brought us to our room.
Ill start with the room. Our room was the nicest room I have ever stayed in for Mexico. I have been to Puerta Vallarta, Cancun and Rivera Maya twice. All resorts being a minimum of 4 stars and I was impressed. Our room had a jacuzzi on the balcony which was amazing and we used almost everyday. The rooms are very clean and the mini fridge is replenished daily, so enjoy whatever you like. There was a bit of a water leak coming from the roof and we were relocated to another room with a jacuzzi.
Onto the food. The buffet is really good and they change the theme each day for 7 days so if you are there a full week, you will get to experience all the buffet has to offer. The sushi a la carte restaurant was very disappointing. I eat alot of sushi and this place a low quality for that. I ended up going to the buffet right after to eat again. There is another a la carte restaurant near the beach which is much better and the food quality is excellent.
This resort is right next to the beach and could not be in a better location. You walk out your doors and you are literally steps away from the beach where you can watch the most amazing sunsets. I highly recommend this resort to anyone who wants to go on a romantic and relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres