My boyfriend and I recently completed our third consecutive stay at Privilege Aluxes and we are already looking forward to next year! First, I would like to say THANK YOU to Privilege Aluxes for this opportunity to enjoy another relaxing, memorable vacation. The staff members at PA are so welcoming and we feel like we are "coming home" when we visit. The grounds are very well maintained, the room and facilities are clean and well furnished, the food and drinks are delicious, the massage is definitely worth it, the beach and snorkeling is amazing, and the service is excellent! The staff members work very hard all day and night and they have such wonderful, engaging personalities. They recognized us immediately this year and last year as returning guests and they go out of their way to do the little things to make us feel special. We feel so thankful to be able to look across the ocean from our quiet strip of beach on Playa Norte to Cancun and know that we've "escaped" the spring-break, party atmosphere.
Our FAVORITE feature of Privilege Aluxes is the fact that it is "adult-oriented". My boyfriend and I find it to be a very romantic place and we definitely recommend it for couples. As you will read in many other reviews, there is not much here for children. It is the PERFECT escape for adults and couples looking for relaxation and tranquility. We did notice more small children staying at PA year but we will not let it deter us. We will just hope that next year during our vacation week that the adults who bring small children to the resort will have the common courtesy/be mindful of the fact that many guests select PA completely on account of its reputation for being adult-oriented!!
We LOVE it here and we are 100% satisfied with everything and everyone associated with PA. We have no criticisms or complaints - only compliments for Privilege Aluxes! My boyfriend and I have highly recommended Privilege Aluxes to many other couples and we will continue to do so. Hopefully, other couples who love PA as much as we do will post a review to encourage more adults to choose to vacation the Privilege way! Thank you, thank you, and thank you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres