We had a perfectly relaxing time at Privilege Aluxes. From check-in to check-out everything went smoothly. There are too many staff members that exceeded our expectations to mention by name - so suffice it to say you'll be pleased. We went as a group of five and reserved the Presidential Suite - which was perfect. Made service was great. Location is perfect, food is awesome - unlike many reviews of Satay, we very much enjoyed it. Steaks were great at the beach restaurant, hamburgers were a bit less than desirable. Please try the pork tacos (conchinita pibil) they are awesome!
Please remember to tip your server/maid/bartender or any of the other staff!!! They will never ask for a tip or even imply they would like one, but the vast majority of their income comes from YOU. PA will never mention it either - just do it. If you are reading this, then you can afford to tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres