This is a beautiful hotel. It's probably one of the nicest hotels on Isla Mujeres. The location is great, within walking distance to everything downtown. The staff is wonderful. We stayed for a long weekend in September. We had a suite, and it was very large and well-equipped with a huge balcony with a hot tub on it. Nice! The beach area with the beds and palapas is great! However, there are a few issues that need to be addressed. In our shower there was a handheld head that could only be attached to the wall at waste level. haha I either had to squat down for part of my shower or hold the head the entire time. I'm sure at some point there was a place to attach it above and maybe it broke and they never fixed it. Our friends in other rooms had similar small issues, which is the only reason I can't give them an "Excellent" rating.
Suggestion: Don't go all-inclusive. The breakfast buffet that is included with the room is very good but eat your other meals at the lovely restaurants all over the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres