“A yearly favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 152 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Merida, Mexico
“A yearly favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Isla Mujeres for over 12 years. For the first few years I didn't want to eat at Rolandi's but once we tried the food we have been going back every trip. This year we ate there twice during our holiday. As usual our pastas were great and I tried the pepperoni pizza and I was very happy with it. My husband and I live in Merida, Mx and I have found it difficult to find a good pizza. I wish we had a Pizza Rolandi's in Merida. It you eat there around 7pm you might catch one of the local musician playing his songs.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, On
“Wonderful Pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I don't usually eat Italian food when I'm in Mexico, but my friends and I were all in the mood for pizza and had heard that Rolandi's was very good. We had a delicious meal there - we all ordered different pizzas and they were all very good. Fun place for people watching.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
MO
“Love the bread”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went here two times, both times we had pizza. Everyone raved about it, but mine didn't make it to the table, and when I did get it they rushed it and it was wet in the middle. I will try the pasta the next time. It looked very good...

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Centreville, Maryland
“Good Italian food. And they deliver!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We ate on the plaza one night. The food was good. The garlic bread they give is unusual and fun. My experience was a bit tainted by a guy chain smoking a cigar at the table next to us. We were outside, but geez. I should have asked to be moved inside.

Good pizza. My friend got a pasta dish and felt that the pasta wasn't al dente.

Best of all, they deliver!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Nice little slice of Italy, Isla-style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Recommend the roasted chicken, various carpaccios, fried calamari and zucchini, and pizzas. The hot garlic flatbread is great dipped in olive oil and balsamic. Strong mixed drinks!

Visited October 2012