“Great seafood & drinks” 4 of 5 stars
Review of ComoNo Restaurant & Bar

ComoNo Restaurant & Bar
#7 Avenida _Miguel Hidalgo, Isla Mujeres 77400, Mexico (Formerly CoMoNo)
998 243 4475
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 152 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: One of the island's most romantic and beautiful settings, ComoNo is a rooftop terrace restaurant located on top of our sister restaurant el Patio which is Hidalgo's only sand floor restaurant with a beautiful garden courtyard and groovy lounge. Our house speciality is our Frozen Mojito along with our 8 year running famous "Schnitzel", large portions, fresh salads, great taps and we are usually jamming to some live music and opening Dec 7 2013 our new VIP Lounge.
hong kong
“Great seafood & drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Friendly staff kept us happy throughout the night, a great family friendly feed, kid sized plates for near everything if you ask!
Fresh delish salads, tempura shrimp, crispy falafel and plenty of wine and mojitos to wash it all down. Thanks Humberto, TJ and the kitchen at Comono

Visited August 2012

Tel Aviv District, Israel
“Great food and excellent desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food was great- we ate shcnitzel and french fries and for dessert took the fried chocolate- it was amazing!!!
The manager was sooo nice.
We reccomend this place very much!

Visited August 2012
Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

This place was SUCH a good find. The staff are amazing and the food is delicious.
By far my fave place in Isla.
Get Toni to make you a frozen Mojito. They're great.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta
“Great food, amazing Mojitos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We read about this place on trip advisory and decided to try it out. We were not disappointed at all!! The hummus was great, seafood was fresh and delicious, wonderful service and the best Mojitos we have ever had...best little place on the isla for sure!

• Visited July 2012
USA
“BEST Mojito. Anywhere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

So, i'm taking a little vacay on Isla Mujeres and find myself strolling down Avenida Hidalgo, or as I call it, "The Gauntlet" when I see the "2/1" special..."What the heck?" right? So, I saunter in and am greeted by an attractive woman whom I later learn is the places owner. I decide to have a mojito because it feels like it would be pretty refreshing in themid-day heat...when it arrives, I notice it looks more like a frosty smoothy that the usually recognizeable libation. She just smiles and says "Enjoy". All I can say is "WOW!" This bad boy blows away EVERY mojito I've EVER had. Period. And it's all so simple. But NOBODY has ever done it before. At this point, I'm hungry and am swiftly presented with a menu...I choose the Calamari with Aoioli dip...um, Banging flavors and the most unbelievable texture I've ever had in calamari...more like onion rings on steroids.

Need I tell you where I spent a lot of happy hour time on this two week visit? The salads with grilled chicken are nails and it only got better when I was introduced to the weekly entertainment on the "Arriba" on top of the restaurant. It's more like a Vegas lounge with a lot of sexy people dancing to live Cuban salsa rifts.

Overall, if you're in this quaint little town on this beautiful island and seeking some great company, attractive people, outstanding food and unbelievable mojitos, do not miss Como No.

• Visited July 2012