“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ComoNo Restaurant & Bar

ComoNo Restaurant & Bar
#7 Avenida _Miguel Hidalgo, Isla Mujeres 77400, Mexico (Formerly CoMoNo)
+52 998 214 3895
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 147 restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: One of the island's most romantic and beautiful settings, ComoNo is a rooftop terrace restaurant located on top of our sister restaurant el Patio which is Hidalgo's only sand floor restaurant with a beautiful garden courtyard and groovy lounge. Our house speciality is our Frozen Mojito along with our 8 year running famous "Schnitzel", large portions, fresh salads, great taps and we are usually jamming to some live music and opening Dec 7 2013 our new VIP Lounge.
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of eating at CoMoNo. Being our first time on Isla and second night there, we were a little overwhelmed by the number of restaurants. Penny was incredibly friendly and we felt like we made a new friend. The food was fantastic, the service excellent, and atmosphere was great. We look forward to returning to Isla and CoMoNo soon!

• Visited December 2011

89% Recommend
Osage Beach, Missouri, United States
“Great People...a Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I was never able to eat there duing our short stay this time but i saw the eye pleasing isralli food and it looked amazing and we were told by many it was delicious...We did stop for drinks there several nights however and the servers Ivan and the owner Penny were a delight to be around....We cant wait to go back and when we do we will definetaly spend a good portion of our nights at comono

Visited November 2011
BC
“One of our favourites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

We've been huge fans of CoMoNo since it first opened. Now that Chen and Lee, the original owners have gone on to new adventures, we were worried that we would lose one of our favourite places to eat. I'm very happy to say that new owner Penny, and her staff are continuing the tradition of great food, great service and great atmosphere! The complimentary mojitos are fresh and tasty while you search the menu for many wonderful dishes, all at reasonable prices.

The new rooftop lounge should be opening soon and we are eager to enjoy some delicious food and drinks while under the stars!

Be sure to try one of the fresh salads....and don't miss the cheese balls.....delish!!!

Continued success.....see you soon!

• Visited August 2011
Portland, Maine
“DESERVES MUCH HIGHER RATING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

Besides being a regular visitor to this island paradise, I - as many do - have my absolute Top 5 restaurants (it could be Top 3, Top 10, whatever) I frequent and recommend to all my friends who come to Isla, and CoMoNo is always on that Top 5. So you can imagine that I was genuinely concerned when I heard that the previous owners - who my wife and I became friends with - sold it. My fears were completely dismissed upon several recent visits. The place is still cool, still delicious, still reasonably priced and the manager Humberto couldn't possibly be more warm, more friendly, or more attentive. [Haven't meet the new owner but I've heard good things about her]. All in all CoMoNo maintains my standard of excellence simply because it is excellent! And...deserves to be much higher on THIS list!

• Visited November 2011
Surrey, Canada
“Absolutely delicious food, great service and Great wine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

The best salad called "Home Salad" Can't wait to go back for the salad and the schnitzel with the onion marmalade. Met alot of really great locals and tourists at this very friendly homey feeling restaurant.

• Visited August 2011