“just great especially the fish tacos” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 166 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Bangor, ME
“just great especially the fish tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

I always love this place every year. You cannot beat the fish tacos from here anywhere else on the island!!!

Chicago
“My favorite place on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

Fabulous ceviche, fish tacos, shrimp tacos, mojitos, wonderful atmosphere. We ate here over and over because we couldn't stay away. Loved everything about it. Service was slowish, like all service on the island, but what's the hurry anyway? I will dream about this place.

Syracuse NY
“Wonderful Waterfront Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2010

Bally Hoo is a lovely outdoor restaurant overlooking one of the marina's on Isla.
My husband and I stopped in four times during our one week stay
The staff and the service is outstanding - from the waiters to the bar staff - they go out of their way to make you feel at home. The drinks and guac at sunset -totally amazing! We enjoyed a mexican prepared lobster one evening and the prices are so reasonable and the service outstanding.
I can not wait until we go back next year for the wonderful coffee and mexican omlets prepared by the lovely lady behind the bar. Sol is a sweetheart and was a wonderful breakfast host. One morning she walked to the end of the dock with me to coach me on feeding the fish. We met so many wonderful people on Isla, - Sol and her husband Miguelangel are just a few of them. What a great experience!

North Carolina
“Very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

We just ate here for lunch, but had a great experience.

Wife had fish and chips. The fries were a little cold, and the ketchup tasted like "foreign" ketchup, but the fish was OUTSTANDING. Almost a tempura-like coating. I think they serve the same fried fish on their fish tacos. When we go back, I'll definitely try that.

I had the fish ceviche. Was very nice. Not sure if it was the best on the island, but this was our last lunch before we left , and I was not dissappointed in the least.

We will gladly return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo NY
“Fish Tacos and Sunsets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

We ate here 4 times on our trip. The same meal everytime - fish tacos and beer, while watching the sunset.