“Excellent Experience while cruise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manta Raya Divers

Manta Raya Divers
Av. Rafael Melgar between Calle 9th and 11th Sur | Marina Puerto de Abrigo 2. 5Km Rafael Melgar & Calle San Juan Zona Hotelera Norte, Cozumel 77600, Mexico
+52 987 869 7987
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 237 activities in Cozumel
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Scuba and Snorkel Tours in Cozumel, PADI Training, Private Tours, Small Groups, Customer Care, Safety & Satisfaction is our Target. Beyond Industry Standards. Dive and Snorkel Accommodation Packages
Detroit, Michigan, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Experience while cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I visited Cozumel through carnival cruise and used Manta Raya divers to do my first scuba and snorkling. These guys are very knowledgeable about what they do. Fernando help me to do my scuba and snorkel for myself and my wife. They were very reasonable in pricing compared to cruise shore excursions and also provided pretty good experience. They were waiting with boat and all equipment ready while I get here. Didn't waste much of my time. I would recommend to contact them in advance if you are in short trip/cruise.

Visited September 2013
MantaRayaDivers, Owner at Manta Raya Divers, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you! Do come back for more of our under sea adventures!

Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Calling underwater critter control...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Weekend of incredible diving with Manta Raya divers. It was great to dive with a small operation that is organized, has a clean boat in excellent condition and waiting for our arrival. One of the few operators that dive the fabulous North End of Cozumel. Peacock flounders, eels, starfish, vast amount of tropical fish, lobsters, stonefish and huge rays. Fernando and Sammy are safe and knowledgeable divers.

Visited August 2013
Is such a fun dive with you and your friends! Thank you! We are looking forward to see you 2014!
Mexico
“Snorkeling with the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

It was a pleasure to do this trip. It was during a stop in the cruise, coordinating was easy. The places we visited were great for snorkeling being close to reef as if we were scuba diving (my wife and I are scuba divers), since it was the firs experience for our kids (11 & 5 ), we want to show them the beautiful world underwater, they were more than excited and had a great experience. Fernando and Samuel were very nice, they allow us to be at our kid's pace and have long immersions with them, weather was also great that they felt cool only in one of the two stops. Fernando's recommendations to get into the marina and then dropping us off close to the cruise terminal was a nice gesture.

Visited July 2013
vancouver
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Late June, early July saw myself and several friends head down to the Mayan Riviera (mainland) for a wedding. I took it upon myself to organize a day of snorkelling and diving for some friends (17 of us).

After searching for a tour guide that would do combination snorkel and diving, I came across Mantaraya.

Fernando was quick to respond and very open and detailed in all of our correspondence leading up to the trip. I never felt pressured or nervous about the business's credentials.

On the day, Fernando and his crew were waiting for us at the marina and we were under way fairly quickly. We hit three sites, all of which were slightly different and very cool. Having already snorkelled in Cozumel, I was surprised how much more we were able to see. Thanks in large part to the excellent guides we had.

Highlights included:

- beautiful reefs
- more tropical fish than you can count
- tons of giant lobsters
- barracuda
- baby sea turtle
- nurse shark!!
- sting ray
- and tons more

The entire tour seemed "off-the-clock" and everyone was very satisfied by the end of the day, which was LONG!

Gracias, Fernando!

We'll definitely look you up when we are back in the area!

Visited July 2013
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Dives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We just got back from a Cozumel scuba vacation with these guys. Everything was top notch! I've been diving for 22 years and Fernando is my favorite dive master. He knows the dive sites like the back of his hand, he doesn't cut the dive short when the first person is out of air, and the big bonus is he takes incredible pictures of your dive and posts them on facebook. We had a lot of divers in our group and they were very flexible and I know everyone in my group loved them!

Visited April 2013