“Best diving experience in all the Caribbean” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
4 attraction reviews
“Best diving experience in all the Caribbean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Deep blue is the most professional diving school we crossed in the Caribbean during our 2 months trip. The instructors were really nice and professional (we dived twice, once with Isaac and once with Sandro) and we would have dived again with them if we would have had more time. Really amazing dives, with good equipment and fantastic organization.

Visited August 2013

Austin, Texas
“Dive experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am a certified novice diver and decided to accept the invitation from Deep Blue Scuba, Austin Texas, for a dive excursion to Cozumel. Thomas, the owner and my dive instructor, his coaching talents, Deep Blue Scuba professional but relaxed classroom discussion and training, personal care during my certification dives, encouraged me that diving is safe and enjoyable, that diving is a legitimate hobby or sport for me to pursue. The trip was planned well, awesome lodging, terrific dive master and dive locations. I met some wonderful dive buddies who sincerely care as a team when on the sea floor. I have to say I matured as a novice diver and plan more in the future. Deep Blue Scuba rocks.

Visited August 2013
Ankeny, Iowa, United States
“7/14 - Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Was out and about yesterday wondering if I'd have time dive before flying out on Monday. Walked into their store and met Gary. Really nice guy. I told him what I was thinking about doing ( 2nd dive following discover Scuba resort course I took earlier in the week at my hote). Finalized everything this morning at the shop with Ricardo and this was off to dive. Alan was my dive master and he did a great job making sure I was comfortable and safe. The experience was great: formations and marine life. We'll be going to get mt diving cert and if back in Cozumel would definitely use these guys again.

Visited July 2013
Gouverneur, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Most Awesome Dive Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Rodrigo and Pollo were great guides. We began the day meeting them at their shop, just a few minutes taxi ride from our cruise port. They loaded all our gear and provided us with the necessary rentals. A short walk to the boat, and we were off! During the ride Rodrigo set up everybody's equipment. All we had to do once we got to the awesome wall dive was suit up and roll backwards off the boat (Santa Rosa reef is the name I think). After that we went to a nice beach which had restrooms to snorkel or rest on the boat for a minute between dives, followed by a great wreck dive that we were guided through. The pair provided us with cold bottled water and bananas to snack on which was nice since we were not permitted to bring food off the boat. Once finished with the wreck we were transported within close proximity to the cruise port to walk around the little shops a bit before we embarked . On our way back to the cruise port, we even saw some dolphins jumping out of the water near us. The guys were so friendly and we had the best time!

Visited July 2013
Vienna, Virginia
“Great dive shop great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I really liked this shop. It is only 2 blocks from my Suites Bahia hotel and the shop is very well run. English speakers all around the boats and equipment was first rate. I have nothing but praise for this shop. They have many repeat customers. I dived with a guy from Texas, This was his 24th time in Cozumel and always comes back to this shop

I will use this shop again and will probably return to CZM. The diving is fantastic. Really true that it is the best in the Carribean better than anyplace I have been including Belize, Cayman, Turks and Caicos, Bonaire and Bahamas

Visited June 2013