Stayed here for 1 nights paying $97 ($85 + $12 tax) for an air-conditioned double room with private bath. In summary, for the amount we paid, we had a decent-sized room right next to the sea and our room opens up to a sea view balcony with direct access to the sandy area at the back and ladder down to the sea. Excellent value.
One tip - borrow a flashlight and go snorkelling at night! Saw many things when I went - shrimps, Octopus, Eel and other fishes - there are not many accommodation where you can do this.
1. Next to and have direct access to the sea! For the amount we paid, I am not convinced that you could get a place that is right next to the sea and where you can access an excellent snorkelling area right at your doorstep. 9 feet wall for snorkelling with actual reef. Amazing value.
2. Decent-sized, clean, comfortable room. Comfortable beds too.
3. Friendly and helpful hosts - they picked us up from the ferry terminal, brought us to a supermarket to buy supplies and then sent us back to the terminal on our last day. Oh, and they helped to adjust the bike height for my wife too.
4. Quiet residential area - you certainly would have a peaceful and good night's sleep.
5. The small 'pier' at the back is the pickup stop for the dive centre, so you don't have to walk very far with your equipment.
1. Location to town is quite a walk away (I think around 20 mins), which is ok if you're not really in a hurry. But, they have bikes that you can borrow to cycle to the centre. Takes about 15 mins minutes one way if you cycle.
I love writing reviews and am always looking for feedback on the format and content. Therefore, if you feel that this review has been useful, please click on the green 'yes' button at the top.
Try to get the room that has direct access to the beachfront so you can easily get your gear to the...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.