“Beautiful Dissapointment” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 79 Attractions in Cozumel
Type: Beaches, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you want to relax in the shade or have fun in the sun, you´ve come to the right place! There´s plenty here to please everyone! Gorgeous beach AND huge, new Vegas-style fresh/heated pool! Fantastic food, drinks, service and amenities. $2 for a chaise lounge, $10 food or drink minimum for people over 6. For the energetic, try their $12 FunPass. Lots of extras also available!Come, experience Paradise for yourselves!
Kalispell, Montana
16 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Dissapointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Sure, it's Mexico and Cozumel and then the name, "Paradise Beach".... ahhhh sounds, feels and looks stunning and actually it was all of that. So what is my disappointment you begin to wonder? Simple... why do they have to charge to use the beach, to sit in a lounger? Okay to pay overhead I get that. You have a good mile of beach between a bunch of great sounding names and all are roped off .... their own little slice of the pie .....
Now, I travel worldwide and have graced the shores of some of the most amazing beaches imaginable... but my cost is in getting there and I don't get hit with another fee just to dip my toes.... but Paradise like it's neighbors just figure they got it, we want it and they'll take your money if you want to enjoy your vacation..... So, I am glad for the experience I don't need to have again.......

New Haven, Indiana, Usa
4 attraction reviews
“Very nice beach but.......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The beach here is very nice and the service is great but they nickel and dime you to death. The food and drinks were below average at a minimum and VERY expensive. The "Mexican Food" was poor and not even close to authentic. And the drinks are nothing like what you would expect. I ordered a Long Island Ice Tea that taste nothing I have ever had and my wife had a Margaretta which she did not like either. They were $8.95 per cup which if they had been good would be expensive but understandable given it's location. We were on a cruise and it was a short stop over so we took a taxi out and that was pretty expensive considering we could only stay about 3 hours. I think if I had it all to do over again I would have done one of the excursions with the travel included. The location is very clean and well taken care of!

Visited November 2013
Sarasota, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to extend our trip to Cozumel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We were so happy our cruise ship actually made it to Cozumel (we suffered a brief power outage in Key West) we didn't spend the time to properly research the Cozumel beach scene the way we should have. We had asked around about the best beaches in Cozumel and Paradise Beach was mentioned time and again, but we didn't really understand that Paradise Beach is actually a beach club. This means you get all the amenities you'd want and need (and maybe even a few you don't) while still enjoying a beautiful beach. Entrance to Paradise Beach is free, but you'll have to pay for everything else. This is to be expected for a beach club and the facilities were great. The staff were attentive without being over bearing. Overall a great facility. I only wish we had better understood the size of the island, the distance between beaches, and set better expectations of what you could do on your own versus having to go to a full-service facility.

Folkston, Georgia
“Always a great time !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We always have a great time at Paradise Beach in Cozumel. The place is always spotless and the people treat you great. The renovation that they did a couple years ago was money well spent. Every time we go there, we find someone new on the ship to bring with us. They all say that they were glad we met them, and brought them with us.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We didn't discover this place until our last afternoon, but will be sure we spend alot of time here on our next Cozumel trip. Huge pool, huge beach, very friendly staff. Great value!!