“Metropolitan class food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 265 restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: The best terraza, the best view and the best food in one place, ile restaurante, Cozumel.
Denver, Colorado
“Metropolitan class food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The atmosphere, food, service, and presentation all stand out. We have been to Ile multiple times and will keep returning. The covered open air terrace has a wonderful view, but for inclement weather the indoor seating is quite pleasant. The food and friendly service are exceptional, like you would expect to see in New York City. Bravo!

89% Recommend
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fine dining on Isla Cozumel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Exquisite service, outstanding food, details all covered! This beautiful restaurant had it all. Grilled mahi mahi on green risotto was beautifully seasoned and possibly the best fish I have ever had! Others had grilled chicken and the octopus dish. Both got excellent reviews. The servers were attentive but not overwhelming. Just perfect! Overlooks the water on second story near the ferry.

Cozumel, Mexico
“Amazing flavors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've had dinner at ilé several times, and on my most recent visit I had their short ribs. They were delicious, and they were accompanied by potatoes, scallions, mushrooms and dots of vanilla butter with a touch of habanero pepper. I put some of the vanilla butter on the potatoes, it was delicious, and after a few seconds I could taste a bit of the heat of the habanero peppers. What an amazing combination of flavors that I would have never thought of. The service here is really excellent.

Dallas, Texas
“Trendy, Cool and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant could be picked up and placed in Soho in N.Y. Without a problem. It is that cool. I have had the 3 best entrees that I have had on the island here. Mustard encrusted salmon, halibut with a green risotto and last night the freshest moistest wahoo ever. It would be unforgivable not to eat here when you come to Cozumel. I live here and really want this restaurant to stick around. The prices are reasonable for the food that they serve.

Visited May 2013
Cozumel, Mexico
“Delicious. Another fantastic Cozumel restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Went to Ile with friends as I had been told it was quite good. As of early April, 2013 they had been open 4 months. What a delightful experience. The decor is lovely, and not long after we arrived my friends said "Veryy nice..This decor is more like what I'd expect to see in Manhattan". We were hoping for a good meal, and we got a great deal more than we hoped for. I had the pork with an onion marmalade. Sounds odd, but it was delicious. One of my friends tried the curry chicken with basmati rice (oh my...how wonderful) It's spicy, and different than Indian curry. The other friend tried the red snapper with green risotto. Excellent also. We each tried a sample of what the others ordered as we were quite curious. We are planning a trip back next week and this time we'll try each ordering an appetizer and dessert.

• Visited April 2013