“Best place to eat in Cozumel” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Best place to eat in Cozumel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I have been to Cozumel over 20 times in the past 15 years and our dive master Victor Brito told us about Mr Tacos years ago. We try and go atleast a couple times on every trip to eat. Even our kids love it, we generally skip the all-inclusive dinners and come here. We have tried all of the different varities of tacos, tortas, and the friejoles. Have loved them all. One trip they were looking to hire someone and I kiided with my wife that I should get a job there. What a dream, dive all day and eat tacos all night. Live is good.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
Richmond, VA
“Real tacos al pastor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Mi esposa and I ate there 3 times on our last trip to Cozumel and I expect we'll eat there three more times this trip. We stuffed ourselves for less than $10 us. Wife said I had to tip generously and I did. The tacos are to die for. Too bad they don't serve beer. The locals love the place so you know it must be good. For grins and giggles, check out the restroom.... buff said. We return next week and it will be on our list of places to go early and to return to...and El Moro too.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Quebec City, Canada
“Discover Tacos al Pastor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Mister Taco is located far from the downtown of Cozumel. You have to take Benito Juarez Avenue and roll in car about 5 minutes. He's located on the left side of the road (between the 55th and 60th avenue), just in front of Camaron Dorado restaurant. The speciality of this place is Tacos al Pastor and the Chef know how to slice and prepare those fabulous simple tacos (best if you have it con queso) for just 9 pesos a piece (13 pesos con queso). The meat is pork and it's grill on a BBQ style machine. If you ask for the all dressed, you will have it with onion, cilantro and few pinnapple bits. They don't have any alcohol so you will need to get soft drinks. This is a place crowded by local, nobody speak english and you will feel the true experience of a small mexican restaurant. Mexican soap on TV included! We'd loved it! Feel free to leave tip if you enjoy you meal! We took ten tacos for two people :) Always better with the cheese! Salud!

• Visited September 2012