“They spoiled me rotten!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an intimate diving experience you have come to the right place. You can always expect a great trip. Come and experience Cozumel diving with us. "Great Cozumel experience!" August 20, 2013 - A TripAdvisor Traveler Read 18 reviews of We B Divin' Cozumel We are an owner-operated dive company dedicated to giving you more personalized attention, semi-private diving, private instruction and safe, fun diving. We have been providing personalized service to small groups since 1997. Once you experience the comfort and ease of diving Cozumel with us, you will return over and over again. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner just getting your fins wet, our staff will help you enjoy a fantastic scuba diving vacation.Our operation is supervised by a PADI Course Director to assure the highest standards of safety. You can, also, be assured that any training you enroll in will be of the highest quality and value on the island.We provide morning snacks; water, colas, non-cola drinks; gear set-up and change between dives; lunch (sandwiches and guacamole); towel service and overnight stowage of gear if you are diving multiple days. The boat is equipped with a head and a freshwater shower to rinse off after each dive.
San Jose, California
“They spoiled me rotten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I booked with We B Diving' based on Trip Advisor reviews as it was my first time in Cozumel. I'm a Divemaster at my local dive shop so I know what to look for and the reviews plus the website assured me this wasn't a shady operation. When I saw the Yucab III compared to the other dive boats...I was VERY glad. It has restroom facilities, shade (you would be surprised....), dry area and plenty of room (even on a full charter). They also have these nifty little tank holders that make it easy to stand up and sit down. Oh, but if you cannot carry a tank due to an injury or whatnot, NO PROBLEM! The staff helps you out. Feeling tired after a dive and don't want to walk up the ladder with your gear on? Just ask the staff for help! Afraid of dropping a fin while taking them off? They will help! I would like to see a Monterey dive boat do this...

They are SO professional and very safety orientated. I had 15 dives scheduled with them my stay there and dove with other divers from children, to the discover scuba, to the elderly and the handicap: the instructors and DMs know what they are doing. Plus, everyone is friendly and fun! For those that are concerned about a language barrier, they speak English.

They provide water and soda kept nice and cold in a cooler, sandwiches (cheese and meat, make your own), chips, salsa and guacamole. Fruit and dessert are also on the menu. Snacks are brought out at the perfect time.

I brought my own gear (minus the tanks and weights) so I cannot say anything about rentals. We were able to store our gear with them in their locked boat overnight as we had so many dives during our trip. Also, although I found this charter my boyfriend booked it and cannot personally say how the booking experience was, but he said it was very easy.

If I ever go back to dive Cozumel, I wouldn't think about booking with any charter other than We B Divin' Cozumel. They spoiled me rotten!

Visited December 2013
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Hello from Texas,

Thank you so much for your complementary posting. I am glad you had a great time. We look forward to your next visit and diving with you again.

Fort Worth, TX
80 attraction reviews
“# 1 Diver Opeator Ranking is Well Earned”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

It takes very little time to understand why We B Divin is rated the number 1 dive operation in Cozumel. The crew is very knowledge, helpful, and fun to be around. My wife and son also came along on Day 1 to snorkeling (which they enjoyed), partly to ease my daughter's nerves, but also for my wife to feel comfortable with the crew. My wife and daughter were so comfortable after the first day, my wife opted to not go out with us on day 2-3. The crew definitely set her mind at ease.

During the three days, my daughter and I had 3 dives each. We dove:
Day 1: Palancar Garden, Cardona, and Paradise
Day 2: Palancar Caves, Yucab, and Via Blanca
Day 3: Santa Rosa, Tormentos, and Paradise

My favorites were: Palancar Gardens, Caves, and Santa Rosa. My daughter preferred Paradise, Via Blanca and Tormentos. So in all, it as a great selection dives for us both and we really enjoyed ourselves. The sea life was very good and my daughter did get to see a sea turtle again so she was over joyed. Also saw eagle rays, sting rays, eels, lobsters, crabs (wow they're huge!) and tons of fish.

During the trip, we had different cruise families on each day and the first two days they only took in two dives and the last day the family had 3 dives. Each day we arrived back to the dock in time to drop of the cruise families with more than enough time to make their cruise. I'd suspect they had 2 hrs between our arrival at the marina and when they had to be back on board....and that was for the 3 dive cruise family. Definitely something I'd consider if cruising especially knowing that the marina and the international terminal was less than 10 minutes away. The other terminal may be 20 minutes at most.

On day 2, we had a family with the father in a wheel chair. He had limited use of his upper body and no apparent use of his lower body. My daughter and I was truly impressed at how well the crew took care of him during the day Not in a way that would make you feel sorry for him by the crew being too motherly or excessively concerned, but very matter of fact. His wife helped him gear up. The crew got him in the water safely, Yasser (dm) guided him around the dives (note: not thru the swim-thrus, but round them), then they got him back on board safely and without any incident. From talking to him, they have gone with We B Divin a number of times and had always been take care of.

They did also feed us on the trip. Sandwiches, guacamole, pico de gallo, fruit, and drinks (water and soda).

No doubt about it, we will dive with We B Divin' Cozumel again. Thanks for the great time!

Visited January 2014
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Eric,

Thank you so much for the wonderful post. It does sound like you guys had an awesome trip.

Locust Grove, Oklahoma
“We had a BLAST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Caught tons of fish and would go back in a second...VERY good crew!

They really worked to make sure we had a good time and at one time we
had three fish on the same time! Great!

Visited March 2013
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
I believe you may have posted your comment to the wrong company. We offer diving services and have not had any fishing charters in recent weeks.

Judy Kay
“Unforgettable experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

It was our first dive ever for my husband and I and it was an unforgettable experience.
I first contacted them by email, Judy was quick to answer and her explanations were useful.
The day of the dive, the boat pick us up at the dock of our hotel. We shared the boat with 5 other experienced divers. The boat did not seem over crowded and it was nice to interact with other divers (who happened to be living in the same city as us!). Our instructor, Carlos, then took my husband and I to the upper deck and explained to us the basics of diving. I was a little worried when I learned that we would dive up to 70 feets (I was expecting much less) but Carlos was reassuring. He answered all our questions and made jokes that made me relax.
On our first dive, when we enterted in the water, Carlos held my hand until I was comftable enough to be on my self, which happened very quickly: as soon as you see the magnificent reefs, you forget everything else!
On our second dive, I experienced some problems: at the beginning, I had an awful pressure in my ear that I couldn't get rid of, and when we were coming up, I though, for a moment, that I was out of oxygen and almost panicked. Both times, Carlos helped me to quite down and to do the right things.
The 2 diving spots were very different but both were fantastic. We saw lots of fish, crabs, lobsters, a turtle, eals and even a shark (nurse shark).
In between the dives, we had sandwiches with cheese, pico de gallo and guacamole and drinks.
I highly recommend this company. They are friendly and highly professional. But I do not know how they compare to others in terms of pricing.

Visited December 2013
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
I am so happy to hear that you had an awesome time. I hope your experience will encourage you to go to your local dive shop to get certified to dive. Please join us for diving again the next time you visit Cozumel.

Amarillo, Texas
17 attraction reviews
“Absolutely great dive group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I am a brand new diver and was very nervous. Carlos is amazing at making you feel very comfortable! This is such a great crew. My friend is an extremely experienced diver and also felt this is one of the best operations he's ever dove with. They really take care of you, from helping you set up your gear, to providing you with lunch and just an awesome overall dive experience. Highly, highly recommend to everyone!

Jacqi,
I am so delighted that you enjoyed the diving. I know from our conservation that you were quite nervous. We look forward to having you visit and dive with us again.