“Fantastic diving with Blueminke” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive shop based in cozumel island. We offer private scuba diving service,personal and safe in a relax atmosphere. we speak spanish, french and english.
“Fantastic diving with Blueminke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Five days of scuba diving in the deep blue of Cozumel was spectacular and so much fun. For this, I thank Elodie and Blueminke. Elodie is an excellent dive instructor: professional, knowledgable about the reefs and Elodie just has a great personality. Blueminke offered one of the fastest boats, solid equipment, helpful staff, relaxed vibes and I think the best diving around. I can't wait for my next trip.

Huixquilucan, Mexico
“One of the best experiences guaranteed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Perfect mix of aproach, knowledge and service. Beyond the destination and the diving conditions I have one of the best experiences shared with my family thanks to Elo and my brother Ernesto. Totally greatful!. They're truly the best.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Really cool!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had the pleasure of diving with Elodie for a few days in mid October. She has a really great way of making every dive enjoyable and relaxed and she can spot anything from seahorses to eagle rays way before you can!
She maximises out your dives for you and dives a great profile and is on hand to make your diving as enjoyable as she can.
I really couldn't recommend Blueminke enough, and just know that you will have a great and safe time with her :)
I'm a PADI dive master and was there just for fun!
Thank you Elodie!

Visited October 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Heavily recommendable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We spent 3 days diving with Elodie and we enjoyed it a lot! Thanks to her friendly and positive attitude, we felt relaxed and we've seen a lot of the amazing marine wildlife in Cozumel. Also, we felt very safe with her and her team. We therefore warmly recommend diving at Blueminke to anyone!
I already had some diving experience while my girlfriend had not. She did the Open Water certification and Elodie was very nice with her, especially when particularly needed like when she was afraid or so. It was also very enjoyable for me even though I had the advanced open water, as I could see lots of nice things. A very nice and colorful experience!

Visited December 2012
“So much fun! and easy diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I loved my experience with blueminke cozumel. Élodie is very friendly and will make you feel at home on the boat, will take great care of you and your gear. They only do 2 dives per day so there is no rush to get out of the water until you have emptied your tanks.
I am a dive instructor and have recommended this operation to many of my students, of all ages and levels, all of whom were very pleased with their experience.

Visited December 2012