“Great cigars and very knowlegable” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 15 Nightlife in Cozumel
Type: Cigar Bars, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: Cozumel Havana Bobs Cuban Cigars is one of the only stores in Cozumel with Certified, Genuine Cuban Cigars. Havana Bobs Cuban Cigars, is located: Inside Wet Wendys Margarita House .In the main square in Cozumel Mx. Across from Banorte bank, on the corner of 5th av. and 2 Norte st. We are NOT located at the cruise ship pier. You will need to take a taxi to downtown. Be sure to tell the taxi driver you want to go to Banorte Bank on the corner of 2 Norte and 5th av. You will see our Havana Bobs signs there. If you walk in the square Be Ware of all the little stores trying to sell you FAKE cigars in glass box's with no humidor. Havana Bobs features the largest walk in humidor in the mayan Riviera, stocked with authentic Cuban cigars for the discerning customer, at excellent prices. Havana Bobs also has a full line of, desk top humidors, cutters, punches, ash trays, lighters and accessories.You can sit and enjoy an authentic Cuban cigar, with a drink of your choice from the bar. Or order a meal from the restaurant, while listening to live jazz, salsa or reggae, in the Aztec room.Havana Bobs has the perfect gift for your friends, back home. We can help you to get your purchases back home safely.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great cigars and very knowlegable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stopped into Havana Bob's shop looking for a few real cuban cigars for a wedding I was going to and ended up getting a history lesson on cigars and some great cigars. Bob spent 30 min explaining to me what makes a great cigar and how to tell the differences between the good and bad ones. I have to admit I'm a cigar novice but Bob made me want to learn how to truly appreciate a great cuban cigar.

Visited April 2013

Columbia, SC
10 attraction reviews
“Best Cozumel Cuban Cigar Selection, Prices & Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Havana Bob is much more than an excellent purveyor of world class cigars. Bob is also a kind soul, friend of visitors to Cozumel and an integral part of the Cozumel community.

In all of Mexico, Bob is one of the only authorized distributors of the world's finest Cuban cigars! His humidor carries an inventory of thousands of world class cigars. However, it is Bob's tremendous knowledge of cigars and his customers' preferences that is most impressive...Bob knows his stuff!

In fact, if you describe even subtle likes or dislikes, Bob will pair you with several options that (for me) were unfailingly well matched and delicious. Like a veteran sommelier pairs fine wine to cuisine, so does Bob pair fine Cuban cigars to the smoking preferences of his customers.

Located in the Wet Wendy's courtyard, Havana Bob's is easy to find and ideally situated to enjoy perusing the humidor, chatting with Bob and/or his lovely wife Vicky or else enjoying amazing craft margaritas at Wet Wendy's & enjoying great music (satellite by day, live by night).

When my plans for a deep sea fishing trip changed unexpectedly, by arranging an amazing last minute charter, Bob also made it possible for me to catch a 50lb., 5' Monster Mahi Mahi aka Dorado.

Much to my chagrin, I did not take photos with Bob (I was so busy enjoying cigars and margaritas, I forgot), so I will post a pic of the behemoth Mahi Mahi I caught thanks to Bob!

I will return to Cozumel soon and, like last time, will spend as many hours chatting with Bob and Vicky while enjoying the best cigars in the world!

MUCHAS GRACIAS HAVANA BOB'S!

Weymouth, Ma
3 attraction reviews
“Your Cigars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Hi Bob
I just wanted to let you know that I just enjoyed one of the cigars you gifted me from your personal humidor. (corona)
What a fantastic cigar, start to finish... Yummy

Thanks again
Bob B
Bostaon, MA

Visited February 2013
“Real Cubans rare in cozumel. Not rare here though. Great selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Bob knows his cigars. Bought cigars daily from him while I am in cozumel. If you smoke this is a must stop while you are on the island. The REAL thing.

Visited May 2013
“Simply the best selection and quality available.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable selection of authentic Cuban cigars. One of only two authentic Cuban sellers on the entire island, I also tried the other distributor but was baffled by the distinct difference of selection. Excellent humidor, keeps the product very well manicured. Couldn't ask for a nicer guy. If you become a regular customer he will undoubtedly recognize this and reward you with deals that are very gracious. Exceptional service over all. Highly recommend Havana bobs!