“The perfect choice, Eagle Ray Divers” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Moorestown, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“The perfect choice, Eagle Ray Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Chose the beginner dive package with Eagle Ray as we had never done scuba before. Antonio and Tony were amazing. The education was simple and concise, easy to remember after you are under the water. Antonio is very patient and encouraging, literally holding your hand on the way down, constantly checking that you are ok and staying with you if you feel at all nervous. Tony was always in view making sure you were ok too. I felt totally SAFE the entire dive knowing how carefully I was being watch. The experience was amazing...to reach down and pick up a handful of sand from the ocean floor was so cool and you are swimming with the fish, not over them! I can not recemmend them enough if you are just beginning. We are now considering returning to Cozumel to get certified just to be taught by Antonio!

Visited December 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
“Eagle Ray Divers are awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Just got back from diving with Eagle Ray Divers. Got to dive 3 days and they were awesome. We dove Palancar gardens, San Francisco, Cedral Pass, Santa Rosa were some. We saw eagle rays, baracudas, lion fish, turtles, queen parrot fish, lobsters, eels, crabs, and many more. Leo was awesome and showed me around the reef. He is an awesome guide. We had some deep dives and some really long dives. I dove with ERD two years in a row and I would never dive with any other dive op. They ask you what type of things you would like to see and do, and they do very good at making it happen. I am already making plans to return again very soon. Exceptional service. Fruit and water or soda during surface interval. Two words to describe ERD... is "just awesome"!

Visited December 2012
West Chester, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
“Snorkeling With Eagle Ray Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We enjoyed a beautiful day of snorkeling with Eagle Ray. We did the three reef trip with lunch. We arrived 30 minutes late due to traffic problems from the Iron Man competition, but they were very accommodating. My wife and I and our two sons were the only customers on the trip so they tailored the afternoon to our requests. Tony did an excellent job of pointing out numerous types of sea life including lion fish, parrot fish, sea turtles, grouper, small sharks, a barracuda and a huge eagle ray. To top it off, a half-dozen dolphins escorted us on the boat ride back. The trip was one of the highlights of our vacation.

Visited November 2012
Arlington, Texas
“AMAZING Day with a great guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

First off I apologize to Eagle Ray for taking so long to post this review. We got back from our cruise and I went into an immediate busy time at work and just haven't had the time. In late September my husband and I took our annual birthday cruise. We had set up with another company for a snorkel trip, the Saturday night before our Sunday departure we were notified by the company that they couldn't take us. So, I immediately went on Trip Advisor to find another company who might be able to help us. I contacted three companies and Diana from Eagle Ray wrote back quickly and said they could take us out. She gave us the information for a deposit and we paid it. We arrived in Cozumel and took a short taxi ride to the marina. We arrived and were met by Leo who was our guide for the day. Such an interesting and helpful young man and we enjoyed our day with him immensely. We did a three reefs and he was the best at pointing out things for us to see and keeping us out of harms way. He was informative and friendly and we had just the best day! I highly recommend this company and will use them again for sure. I forgot to mention that when we arrived it turned out we were their only customers for snorkeling for the day and they took us despite that. The other company I booked with canceled on us because the other group had backed out. I truly appreciate the fantastic customer service of Diana, Leo, and the Eagle Ray Team. Thanks for making our time in Cozumel so much fun!

Visited September 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Great people but bad boat, read this review.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We were on a cruise and rather then book through the cruise ship we did a pre arranged scuba and snorkel trip for a group of 8. Now, I am a dive master and have alot of experience in cozumel with many operators (we have stayed there for a weeks over the last few years) The pros of Eagle Ray-GREAT STAFF. The con-their boats are very old and VERY slow. What should of been a 3 hour trip took 5 because the boats were SLOW and old. We were passed by a caterman with the sail up, so if that gives you an idea of how slow there boats are then there you go. Again, GREAT people but they need a boat

Visited November 2012