Nicely decorated, modern. Very clean. No misty smell as mentioned by past reviewers. Bottled water provided every day. Very quiet (Rm #245).
Very well maintained. Always cleaning. Even had someone pulling weeds between paving stones! Lovely landscaping.
Plenty of activity choices for both adults and children - batting cage, archery, mini-golf, Kids Club, Games Room, water aerobics, foam party, nightly entertainment and more. Our three year old enjoyed the activities - T-shirt painting, puzzles, air hockey, watching movies, to name a few.
BEACH & POOLS
Beautiful beach - turquoise, clear water and white sand. No issues with seaweed or rocks as mentioned by past reviewers. There are two pools and we hung out at the non-adult pool by the activity centre. Perfect for children!
RESTAURANTS & BARS
We had all our meals at La Isla Buffet. Plenty of variety every day (daily themes). The food was good and plenty of drink selections (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). We had no issue with drinking the water that was served to us. All the water served comes from a bottle ("Cristal" brand). This is the same brand of water provided in the rooms. Ice comes packaged so it's not made from tap water. No one in our party got ill from the food or water while staying at the Melia. Very safe.
Very friendly and personable staff! Here's a shout-out to the following individuals who made our time at Melia memorable and pleasant:
La Isla Buffet: Jose, Maximilano, Lupe, Jose, Cristina (Cristina makes good omelettes). Thanks to the servers who kept our son happy by giving him Froot Loops and black olives!
Activities: Carlos, Roger, Fany, William, Heydy, Sussy (Sussy is great with kids!)
Lobby: Manuel, Brandon
Maid: Olada (kept our room super clean and stocked up with water)
Management: Stephanie (Since our return flight got delayed by 12 hours, she gave us a late checkout to accommodate our son's nap schedule)
Overall, we had a wonderful family vacation at Melia Vacation Club Cozumel! We were there April 19-26 and the weather was great. We definitely recommend this hotel as a vacation destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the most charming all-inclusive hideaways in the Mexican Caribbean, featuring a long, shallow sugar sand beach perfect for wading or swimming, four restaurants, five bars, and unlimited amounts of fun. This beautiful beachfront resort is directly across the street from the island's premium golf course, Cozumel Country Club, featuring an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by the Nicklaus Design Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Vacation Club Cozumel, All inclusive & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf & Beach Hotel Cozumel
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf And Beach Resort
- Sol Melia Cozumel
- Cozumel Sol Melia
- Resort Melia Cozumel