I have never been to a hotel that the food was any worse than this hotel. I am not your typical American who expects only great food. I have been to Mexico 20 times and no kidding, if you want to be on a diet this is the perfect place. Hard to explain how bad the food really was. Even for Mexico this was so far worse than I have ever seen.
My room did not have a refrig in it even though this is an all inclusive hotel. Refrig is a $30 upgrade. The rooms and staff are nice, the location of hotel is the last hotel down the strip and the beach and water was dirty, I think it was the wind direction but we never got into the water at the hotel.
Was invited to this hotel by friends so really had nothing to say and did no research but what a complete waste of money.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf & Beach Hotel Cozumel
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf And Beach Resort
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf & Beach Hotel
- Sol Melia Cozumel
- Melia Cozumel
- Cozumel Sol Melia
- Resort Melia Cozumel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the most charming all-inclusive hideaways in the Mexican Caribbean, featuring a long, shallow sugar sand beach perfect for wading or swimming, four restaurants, five bars, and unlimited amounts of fun. This beautiful beachfront resort is directly across the street from the island’s premium golf course, Cozumel Country Club, featuring an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by the Nicklaus Design Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.