“A must” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 264 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Deli by Guidos is a magic gem located off the tourist path. Here you can find many of our Guidos products ready for you to cook a special dinner at home. We also prepare a daily 3 course meal for only $89.00 Mexican Pesos. We have delicious vegan and vegetarian options for you to enjoy in our lovely garden or to take out. Come and try our housemade bread, granola, yogurth, pastas, sauces, etc.
Dallas, Texas
“A must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Love this place. Best mix of atmosphere and food. Fantastic Italian food and great local fish dishes. Drinks, wine list and cocktail varieties are excellent.

Ate here twice during my stay. Too good not to twice :)

• Visited April 2014

Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada
“Good food with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Super garden atmosphere in the back dining area.Service friendly and timely.Menu well rounded. Most unique garlic bread.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Excellent Takeout ...Wish they were open for Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed two blocks away and wished we had found it earlier in our trip. We had Quiche and Nopal Salad, Mexican fresh cheese and German Ham. Decided to take out at lunch time to have for our dinner. So worth it!

• Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“not quite like Shopsy's but excellent none the less”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

So I have an addiction for a Reuben sandwich. even though I gave up on red meat many years ago, I still enjoy a Reuben whenever I can ( couple of times a year). One does not expect to find a good Reuben in Mexico. But I did. quite by accident as I was having a meeting at what I thought was a Coffee shop - turned out to be a Deli, and one even with a Reuben on the menu. Quite unexpected it turned out to be excellent and it was on my third visit that I realized the staff remembered what I wanted before I sat down. Other than the little no-see-ums that eat away at your feet while you are enjoying the memories of the Reubens I used to share with my mom over the years. Good memories and great Reuben sandwich.

Visited March 2014
Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Great food, Great atmosphere, Great staff! What are you waiting for.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I eat here 1 to 2 times per week. We can't get enough of the fresh, homemade style food here. They make great dishes of pasta, meat, fish, and the greatest part is everything is FRESH. They have a daily lunch special menu for 89 pesos ($6.80). What a deal! And trust me, you will leave full and satisfied. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014