The facilities are very nice, staff is polite and quick to correct any problem.
Grounds are beautifully kept.
Evening entertainment every night was often cute.
Room was very nice and housekeeping made animals out of towels each day.
My husband and I are fish eaters and they had fish in all the restaurants.
They were not prepared that well (very bland) but it was there every day.
We are divers and the diving was incredible. Great dive sites and an outstanding
dive shop (Dive Palancar).
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Occidental Grand
- Occidental Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Occidental Grand Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.