“Excellent Diving - Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 260 Activities in Cozumel
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Dream Cozumel offer Snorkeling Tours, Scuba Diving and Watersports attraction.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent Diving - Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family and I have stayed at Playa Azul a number of times and an excellent perk is the Blue Dream dive shop located on site. Chris, Giacomo and Alvarro run a wonderful operation and are great to dive with. I have felt safe and comfortable on dives plus we've seen some amazing sea life. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014

Middle River, Maryland
“Blue Dream 2-8-14 to 2-18-14”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Well my wife and I have been diving Cozumel for about 10 years and have tried most of the major dive shops. We really think this is the best outfit we have ever used on the island. They just really do the extra things to make your day a little more pleasant. They rinse and store all your gear at the end of each day and then have it on the boat waiting for you on your next dive. They give you several options to dive each trip and let everyone decide where to go. Their prices are competitive, their boats are fast. Good dive masters that pay attention to those that need some extra help.
Along with the Playa Azul Hotel (where they are based) I think we have found the best place on the island finally. I am just sorry it took us so long to find this shop and the hotel, we have tried most of the others and moved on. This is where we will stay and dive from now on.

6 attraction reviews
“Great personal service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Blue Dream Cozumel is a dive shop located at Playa Azul on the north end of San Miguel. I was able to get there in 20 minutes by bicycle. Giacomo, Christiane and all of their very capable staff took great care of me and my gear to ensure that all of my dives trips were conducted in a thoroughly safe and enjoyable manner. I really appreciate all I learned from them and I am especially looking forward to returning to enjoy this same service from their new boat allowing more readily available access to all potential dive sites from the island.

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Great Diving. Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Once again Chris and Giacomo and their team provided wonderful diving. I've been diving with Chris for several years now. She always provides personalized service, good equipment, a comfortable boat and access to the best sites giving the divers their choice. I feel completely safe and well looked after by everyone at Blue Dream.
This year I had Alvaro leading the dives. He is good fun, very knowledgable and obviously loves taking people diving. He's always looking for critters, his head down in holes like a Jack Russell.
Cozumel is a must dive destination and Blue Dream is the operation to see it with if you want the best of everything.

Houston, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
“perfect first diving experience! felt 100 % safe and comfortable with Giacomo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We really loved everything about this dive shop. Chris, who we first talked to via e-mail explained everything in detail and answered all questions. She then did not try to push us to go diving the first couple of days when the weather was so-so but actually called our hotel room every day to give us an update. We felt like she was not only interested in making quick money, but really wanted to give us a great experience. After 4 days we finally had completely calm water and a nice sunny day. So Chris said we should do the dive, even though nobody else had signed up and it was just the two of us for the pool lesson and the 2 tank boat dive. This was probably not as profitable for the dive shop, but perfect for us as beginners because our instructor Giacomo had only two people to focus on. We could not have wished for a better dive instructor. He explained everything we needed to know as first time divers, but also didn't overwhelm us with too much information, so we were able to remember what he told us. His instructions underwater were also very clear, so we did not have to guess what he was trying to tell us. On our first decent of the boat he stayed within 1 foot of both of us on the line and adjusted our inflatable vests for us so that all we had to do was focus on equalizing our ears. Before we knew it we were at the bottom and loved the experience. We felt safe all the time and could relax and see watch the awesome marine life. Overall we did 2 x 2 tank dives and had a great first diving experience!

Visited January 2014