“Great times with 3 Hermanos!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 260 Activities in Cozumel
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: 3 HERMANOS offers Deep Sea Fishing, Light Tackle Fishing, Fly Fishing, Spear Fishing, Private SCUBA Diving Trips and Snorkeling expeditions from the Island of Cozumel. Cruise ship customers departing from Marina Puerto de Abrigo have just a 5-minute cab ride from the cruise terminals! For your convenience, if your hotel has a pier available, we will pick you up. It is also a convenient trip from the Riviera Maya. Just a short 35-minute ferry ride from Playa Del Carmen will get you to the Island of Cozumel and we are just 1-minute from the ferry terminal in Cozumel.
Auburn, California
“Great times with 3 Hermanos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family and a lot of friends dive every year with Oscar, Adrian and Tomas. They really cater to our needs as to where and when to pick us up (which pier) and then even let us pick where we will dive. Oscar certified 3 of my friends this year too. You will feel safe and will be in good hands diving with 3 Hermanos.

My long vacation ended 2 weeks ago and I had 31 dives with 3 Hermanos!! Looking forward to next year!

Visited June 2013
Oscar H, Propietario at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Steve, my plasure my friend !

Brownsville, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Fun day on the water!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My family & I went on a deep sea fishing/snorkeling combo charter with 3 Hermanos last week whe vacationing in Cozumel. Everything was scheduled online via Paypal and emails and went smoothly on the day of our trip. Oscar was at the marina to greet us and to make sure our trip started off as planned. From there Tomas and Adrian took us out for our trip. Drinks and fresh fruit were provided as was all of the needed equipment for fishing & snorkeling. We ended up catching several large barracuda and a large jack. My 13 year old caught the largest (see pic)! After our fishing, Tomas took us out to a wonderful location near the northern tip of the island for snorkeling. The site was great and the different types of coral and sea life we saw were amazing! I must say that Adrian is the hardest working fishing guide ever & went out of his way to make sure our deep sea fishing experience was flawless. He even tasted the barracuda liver to make sure the fish was good to eat (now that's service!). He then cleaned our fish and placed the fillets in a bag with ice so that we could take them to a restaurant in town (with vouchers they provided) for cooking. We plan on visiting Cozumel again & definitely plan on another fishing/snorkeling day with 3 Hermanos! Thank you all for a great time!

The Wells Family - Texas

Visited June 2013
Hola! Family Wells,

sorry for not getting back to you before! thank you for sharring with us and thank you for taking the time to write, I hope you guys can make it again some time soon!

Best
Osca5
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Diving with the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Having known Oscar Hernandez for several years, when he added diving to their family operation it was a no-brainer who we were going to dive with. Now when we go to Cozumel with a group Oscar, Thomas and Adrian take us out wherever the diving is good and don't necessarily follow the rest of the dive operators to a single location. If we want an easy shallow dive because we have not been in a while, no problem! If we want something a little more challenging, no problem! It is great to go with guys who are more interested in making sure we have a good time and go where we want, or suggest even better spots, rather than following the crowd. Always a great experience and never a worry about safety, they know what they are doing.

Visited March 2013
Oscar H, Owner at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hi, Kirk, sorry for not getting back to you before, thank you for taking the time to post and I hope to see you some time soon,

Oscar
San Jose, California
3 attraction reviews
“3rd time and it gets better each time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This trip was our third trip to Cozumel to do some scuba diving. Oscar Hernandez certified our open water dives and we've been diving with him and Tres Hermanos ever since for this simple reason: absolutely excellent personalized service!

The dives are always in small groups, i think our biggest was 7 people.
There is always a very experienced guide to take us to interesting sites,
On one dive, the guide, knowing that i burn my air really fast, actually shared air with me for a five full minutes, thus extending my dive much longer than i could have gotten otherwise. "It's just air" he said... to me its MY DIVE!! I don't get to do this often so it REALLY meant a lot to me to get the most out of it! Thanks Raoul!
Oscar always gets me the exact rental equipment i ask for, and on this series of dives it was flawless.

My gal and I will always use Tres Hermanos. You guys are the best.. hands down!!!

Elliot and Andrea

Visited April 2013
Oscar H, Propietario at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Hola! Elliot, thank you for taking the time to write, it was nice as always to have you here, please keep in touch!
Gaithersburg, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Oscar took my husband and 17-year-old son on their first scuba dive. He was knowledgeable, professional, and personable, and explained things very clearly. My daughter and I snorkeled right above my husband and son and had a great time. We arranged everything from the States beforehand and everything happened just as it was supposed to. A great outfit!

Visited March 2013
Oscar H, Owner at 3 Hermanos Cozumel fishing, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Hola! thank you for taking the time to post, I'm very sorry for not getting back to you before I hipo you Guys can visit us some time soon, both your Son and Husband did very good! you may want to tray next time :-)