“Sinful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chocolateria Isla Bella

Chocolateria Isla Bella
3rd Street between 5th Avenue and Rafael Melgar. Up the street from Suites Bahia and Pizza Hut., Cozumel 77600, Mexico
+52 987 103 9409
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 264 Restaurants in Cozumel
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Continental
Dining options: Dessert, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We are a mother/daughter team dedicated to making people happy through chocolate. We handmake all of our chocolate creations daily.
Orlando, Florida
“Sinful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Ever had chocolate melt in your mouth and just take your taste buds on a flavor trip? That's what it's like! You can get a box of 16 for $25 and it's the perfect way to mix it up and try a variety of flavors. Tiny shop with great service and personality.

• Visited December 2013

Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“The most amazing chocolate of my life!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I live here on the island of Cozumel and visit Chocolateria Isla Bella minimum once a week. I like to rey the free samples and buy new flavors all the time. Yassin is amazing and makes the best chocolate treats. I bring my friends when they come for a visit. they love it too. you must come and try. your tummy will thank you.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sacramento, California
“Wonderful people - delicious chocolate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The gals in the shop were just wonderful, so friendly and offered samples of their delicious truffles. They have a nice variety of flavors to choose from and sell individually or you can buy a box of 16 for $25 (when we were there 11/28/13). We both bought a mixed box to bring home with us. So glad I found them here on TripAdvisor and that we took the time out of our day to swing by and check them out. If I make it back to Cozumel, I won't hesitate to go back to their store!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

All of their chocolate are hand made with a mousse feeling that just melts in your mouth.
Their service is excellent, super nice and kind. If you're in Cozumel you must stop by the Chocoalteria Isla Bella

Denver, Colorado
“Depends on your tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband wanted to come here as it was ranked so high on Trip Advisor. We had to research where it was, but was a quick 15 minute walk from where we were staying, the Cozumel Palace. The chocolates are beautiful and made fresh daily, the people working there were very nice, and explained all about how they make them, the ingredients, etc. and were very helpful boxing them up and helping us make our selectiosn. Now, my husband would give the chocolates 5 stars but I would only give a 3...they are not bad and they are unique, but too rich for my flavor palate. So again, it's all about your tastes, but my hubby does love chocolate, so take his word for it and at least go try it!! You can buy them per piece and try them...if you like them, go for it. A box of I think 16 chocolates was about $20 and they had 18 flavors while we were there so we sampled most of them!

• Visited November 2013